*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I called my local DSG and they have them in the back, I’ll be able to easy cop em in the morning - can’t wait to get em on Court!

IMG_20171028_204010.jpg

IMG_20171028_204332.jpg

My very first Lebron

Got my Ashes this morning - had to go a half size down because length was an issue. The snug fit is perfect especially since I’m using for hoops.

The step in comfort is unreal. I’m sure the zoom max units will break in over time but there is no break in period needed to feel the comfort. I can tell this is a model where I’ll be copping multiple CWs.

Hoopin in them tomorrow for a while so I’ll write up a review after for initial wears on court.

M 14 / W 15.5

NDC confused the hell out of me with that one, although I'm sure all the size 15.5 women had an easier time selecting their size :lol:

They even had a 13.5 up on SNKRS...I remember there were two guys mentioning they had wide feet and could use a half size up from 13.

Try the ash on very comfortable lot of toe space which I like just need a different colorway for me to grab could have try to get a discount

Nice shot! They look so good casually too, that's what I was getting them for. I tried them on and they feel great right out the box. I ordered them though because I'm part of #discountgang and I didn't wanna pay taxes. Can't wait till they come in.

Back
Top Bottom