*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

They should've done the PE voting for the X's. Could've had the red suede.

I know bro I was thinking how cool this idea is but they should’ve given it to us years ago. Better late than never though

Also I don’t know if he wore em in a game but the 9 elite China samples were so fire

They should open up a voting system for every lebron to date and take the top 3 to release at some point.

WOW THAT'S CRAZY LOL.

No lies fam, we've always had a Nike.ca portal but the actual Nike.ca online store only launched recently. Prices and deals ain't even half as good as what you cats get though. :smh:

Maybe they'll get better after a decade? :lol:

No lies fam, we've always had a Nike.ca portal but the actual Nike.ca online store only launched recently. Prices and deals ain't even half as good as what you cats get though. :smh:

Maybe they'll get better after a decade? :lol:

Things have just recently started to get better. IDs are now only 30-40$ over retail pairs. When they first launched they were $85-$100 over retail pairs. Discounted items are pretty good when they finally do drop....still no coupons and SNKRS.....word is coupons are coming in November for us though...

B3D1C6FC-93BC-46E0-A7D1-733D545246D4.jpeg

Pumped for the Ashes tomorrow. Still loving these..breaking in nicely!

Been hoopin in the ashes for a few days now. Here's my observation:
Pros
- super comfy out of the box, even more so after it breaks in a bit
- traction needs a few runs to break in. At first, I thought the traction was only average, but after a couple days the rubber starts to break in and traction is great
- Very flexible (in comparison to past models).
- Zoom/Air combo is amazing. Not trampoline like but you can really get the best of both worlds.
- Battle knit is holding up pretty well. No noticeable snags and the outsole still looks new.

Cons
- I usually go TTS with Nike so I went with size 10.5. Width was perfect but was too long. There was about an inch of dead space in the toe box.
- As a result, heel lock down was not very good and I felt like I could have rolled my left ankle multiple times.

So far i'm pretty impressed with them. But I've gotten to the point where I have to go a half size down. I'll update the review when I get the right size.

Been hoopin in the ashes for a few days now. Here's my observation:
Pros
- super comfy out of the box, even more so after it breaks in a bit
- traction needs a few runs to break in. At first, I thought the traction was only average, but after a couple days the rubber starts to break in and traction is great
- Very flexible (in comparison to past models).
- Zoom/Air combo is amazing. Not trampoline like but you can really get the best of both worlds.
- Battle knit is holding up pretty well. No noticeable snags and the outsole still looks new.

Cons
- I usually go TTS with Nike so I went with size 10.5. Width was perfect but was too long. There was about an inch of dead space in the toe box.
- As a result, heel lock down was not very good and I felt like I could have rolled my left ankle multiple times.

So far i'm pretty impressed with them. But I've gotten to the point where I have to go a half size down. I'll update the review when I get the right size.

How's the ventilation?

Back
Top Bottom