*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

It's sad how true this is. I know a majority of people like these in here, but Nike's basketball kicks lack individuality.

I'm not sure why people care how they look if they perform well. These are, first and foremost, meant for the court. At the end of the day, Nike is making performance sneakers for the best player in the game. It's better to wear hideous shoes that help your game than rolling your ankle in some great looking kicks.

I'm not sure why people care how they look if they perform well. These are, first and foremost, meant for the court. At the end of the day, Nike is making performance sneakers for the best player in the game. It's better to wear hideous shoes that help your game than rolling your ankle in some great looking kicks.

Come on now, people killed these last year talking about how ugly they were when they were one of the best performers of the year.
adidas-crazy-explosive-2.jpg

And telling us how to wear Brons he never likes or buys. :rolleyes

Yeah, there's no way someone would buy Brons strictly for playing basketball and not aesthetics, right?

These are probably my favorite performance basketball shoes in my collection, so I picked up a bunch of pairs on the cheap and, after all these years, I'm yet to wear a single one off the court or outside the gym because the look like plastic toys for your feet:

gF3dgcX_d.jpg

Last edited:
Come on now, people killed these last year talking about how ugly they were when they were one of the best performers of the year.
adidas-crazy-explosive-2.jpg

If they perform well what's the problem? I'd rather maximize my chances of winning a game than try to flex my shoes on the court and lose.

They look like Basketball 350s...I'm not complaining, but it's.l crazy how much influence Kanye has had on the sneaker culture.

Now that it's permissible to place NBA team logos on Nikes like the upcoming KDX, hopefully we get a real Cavs colorway. I'm having trouble understanding the reason for the best colorways being so often limited. This means they acknowledge and plan the GR drops to not look as good. The oonw 14 was the only one color blocked from the front to back making use of the composite material upper. Give the people what they want! -Jalen Rose & David Jacoby

Now that it's permissible to place NBA team logos on Nikes like the upcoming KDX, hopefully we get a real Cavs colorway. I'm having trouble understanding the reason for the best colorways being so often limited. This means they acknowledge and plan the GR drops to not look as good. The oonw 14 was the only one color blocked from the front to back making use of the composite material upper. Give the people what they want! -Jalen Rose & David Jacoby

The problem is NBA logos change and it would look corny AF to wear shoes with an old logo.

Back
Top Bottom