*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Oh you're trying to "Win"? Then you should be in threads dedicated to the shoes below...
Curry-4-BlakeWhite-Game-3-A.jpg
IMG_4087.jpg

Can you successfully articulate why YOU specifically think those shoes would be better performers?

They look like Basketball 350s...I'm not complaining, but it's.l crazy how much influence Kanye has had on the sneaker culture.

This is what it looks like when a line can't innovate aesthetically-just start knocking off what is popular.

Now that it's permissible to place NBA team logos on Nikes like the upcoming KDX, hopefully we get a real Cavs colorway. I'm having trouble understanding the reason for the best colorways being so often limited. This means they acknowledge and plan the GR drops to not look as good. The oonw 14 was the only one color blocked from the front to back making use of the composite material upper. Give the people what they want! -Jalen Rose & David Jacoby

Nike gonna just drop heat logo'd lebrons if they do that

More Proto-XV

20170911_190902_115.jpg

20170911_190919_162.jpg
20170911_190936_136.jpg
20170911_191114_133.jpg
I'm surprised it took this long for Nike to not stamp the swoosh on the side of an athlete's shoe. Outside of the Jordan 1, the thing people always loved about Jordans is their lack of reliance of a logo being the focal point. Surprised it took them 15 iterations of LeBrons to take a step back. The LeBron 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s, probably had the least prominence of the logo, but since then its been front and center. If any athletes should get the treatment of not having the swoosh be the focus, it should be LeBron and Kobe. We know they're Nike athletes Nike.

Reactions: TXZ
I'm surprised it took this long for Nike to not stamp the swoosh on the side of an athlete's shoe. Outside of the Jordan 1, the thing people always loved about Jordans is their lack of reliance of a logo being the focal point. Surprised it took them 15 iterations of LeBrons to take a step back. The LeBron 2s, 3s, 4s, and 5s, probably had the least prominence of the logo, but since then its been front and center. If any athletes should get the treatment of not having the swoosh be the focus, it should be LeBron and Kobe. We know they're Nike athletes Nike.

LeBron's logo honestly couldn't carry a shoe. It's not that iconic or that creative, but it works for a tongue or heel logo. Not only that, but with games being shown in HD, Nike's swoosh logo really sticks out on LeBron's feet during games. The part I find really weird is how many PE's LeBron and other athletes wear during games that few, if anyone, will ever be able to buy.

Back
Top Bottom