*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

The Ghosts are really growing on me :wow:...:smh:
I want da ashes but I also want da kith pair with da zipper that looks similar :frown:
Gums are dope :nthat:

From US11

Antonio Banderas GIf.gif

Those black/gums. :emoji_heart_eyes:

Will be my second pair of XVs after the Ashes.

Got my pair of ghosts in today.. they look and feel great. Will post pics when I get a chance. Went tts

Nice to see stockx prices at barely over retail

Did the ghost colorway release at the footsites at all?
Yeah it’s been dropping down each day. I think $245 is the lowest I’ve seen which considering that it’s $185 retail isn’t as bad as the initial $300+ I was seeing.

It seems like most are saying .5 down worked, but any size or fit comparisons to other shoes? I'm a 10 in every Lebron except the 4 (9.5) and 9 (10.5), but don't own the 11, 12 13. Sz 10 in the 14s seemed a bit long and Sz 9.5 in the Soldier X was too narrow.

I'm always worried about the width when I go a half size down bc I have a wide foot. I'm guessing I should just go w/ a 10 in these as well?

Just got my ghosts in from Lmtdsupply ... great looking shoe.def can see copping more 15s down the road
Hey just curious. Where are you located? And did the tracking ever update for you? Mine has said they are in NJ for 2 days. Trying to figure out if I should cancel or not. I emailed them and got no reply.

Hey just curious. Where are you located? And did the tracking ever update for you? Mine has said they are in NJ for 2 days. Trying to figure out if I should cancel or not. I emailed them and got no reply.
I'm waiting just like you.

Back
Top Bottom