*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Youre definitely not the majority on this viewpoint. These are looked at visually as one of the better ones from a lot of people on and offline. We all have our views though.
the 15's are generally looked at as one of the better lebrons?
total lies fam.

But anyway i think the griffeys are the best ive seen other than the florals.

CC963987-1154-4F4F-B503-01D2081F88B3.jpeg
DE1FA7A5-0EA7-4842-997A-0DA52DA6A828.jpeg
These kith LBJs are pour FIRE! Got these a week ago from stockx
The lifestyle joints have skyrocketed to like $1,000 in my size on StockX and Goat. Convinced it’s the same **** on both sites.

As for the Griffey's being bland, for me they're easily #2 Lebron Watch IMHO, they also are my exception to the rule as far as dark uppers and white midsoles go something I'm generally against. The nods on here are perfect and hit both griffey mac 1&2 but mostly the 1. The pull tabs representing the straps of the 1 is both ingenious and lazy. No reason not to put the ankle strap when you did a strap for the Deion's. The rest of the shoe is more griffey max2, the real and black mix in the flyknit on the side is a great nod to the side piece carbon fiber, the white midsole is another ode to the overall griffey2 design much more so that the very tiny hints that were in the 1, I got it Lebron XV is based off this one
NIKE-AIR-GRIFFEY-MAX-1-31.jpg

But the nods from this one
nike-air-griffey-max-ii-fresh-water.jpg

shouldn't be ignored

Agreed although I really liked the 14 too. Mainly because of id. Wish the 15 would’ve gone on id I’d have at least 3 more pairs.

I like the 15 design but they missed the mark cw wise though I did pick up the red carpets, that model had the worse cw of lebrons since they started wildin out with cw

Looks wise like I said? Definitely but if you disagree that's cool.
if you said performance wise id agree, but they literally look like hefty trash bags on feet and alotta ppl think the same.
81yn59k5QkL._SY450_.jpg

dont act like nike is releasing these at the same vol as they have. they would have SAT.

XV are the best Lebron shoe since the X period not debatable :lol:
since the X thats not saying much really, but id rather take 11's going off looks alone as the 15's are like night and day fit wise

now im not here trying to bash the shoe im just bashing alot of the colorway choices so lets not start no stuff, you good fam.

if you said performance wise id agree, but they literally look like hefty trash bags on feet and alotta ppl think the same.
81yn59k5QkL._SY450_.jpg

dont act like nike is releasing these at the same vol as they have. they would have SAT.

since the X thats not saying much really, but id rather take 11's going off looks alone as the 15's are like night and day fit wise

now im not here trying to bash the shoe im just bashing alot of the colorway choices so lets not start no stuff, you good fam.

You good I think most of the XV cw have been good much better than 12-14 but they're also pretty tame in terms of flyknit ability, while I say they're not bad, they could actually be much better but looking across the models, nike has def tones the CW down a lot over the last 3yrs, the potential is so much crazier than they could be, as much as we have left MIA cws alone a MIA nights low would be crazy on the lows thanks to the flyknit, heck a re-entry XV would also be crazy here but I digress back to ne plainish for the most part

12s hold a special spot in my heart for the EXTs that were done showing the potential of that model, while 13 and 14 didn't really get to that hype for me, and the 11s were just ok but they had something for everybody as well as the best WTL createdt

So... given the overall dopeness of the 15, combined with the GR colorways, Special colorways (BHM, ASG), Collabs with KITH, and the LeBron Watch drops...

Is this the best overall offering we've seen thus far of Nike giving us a Signature LeBron shoe?

Back
Top Bottom