*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

hey i won the kith raffle, 2nd time ever ...1st time was the og off-white prestos, very dope!

Sent back my defect Griffey pair to stockx. Was gonna buy another on there but having a hard time pulling the trigger. Maybe I don’t like that pair that much? No idea why, maybe it’s because I already had them in hand and the Chase was gone.

Sent back my defect Griffey pair to stockx. Was gonna buy another on there but having a hard time pulling the trigger. Maybe I don’t like that pair that much? No idea why, maybe it’s because I already had them in hand and the Chase was gone.

Speaking of that, a friend of mine did a bid under retail for the Griffeys on StockX and it got accepted. I kept joking about how it's most likely a messed up flawed pair or a returned pair that stockx has in stock that's going to come his way since it was sold so cheap lol. The shoes came in and I did the inspector gadget on it and to my surprise it was completely flawless, and trust me I'm a guy that nit picks flaws and I couldn't find anything. His pair was better than my pair that came straight from Nike.

I love the Griffeys...I think the Red Diamond Turf and Griffeys are my two favorites hands down.

When I was at local footlocker earlier checking out new Kobe’s I seen they had the red diamond turfs. Didn’t ask about sizes.

Any Europeans receive this on an email about the new Lakers jerseys, suggests we might get some decent drops, with LeBron being in Europe this weekend too...?

Didn't get the email but the Mowabbs and the Red DT are up (Bought the red Diamond Turf, Mowabb was out of my size, really hope they don't stock the AM95 ones)

4D73EB0B-540B-478B-AF29-AE8F1F88E93B.jpeg

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom