*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Gold knitting in between the stripes would've set these off - how did they miss that opportunity :rolleyes

Ehhh, that might have been OD, unless they subtly added some gold flaking.. Gold stripes/lining underneath would have been terrible.

Who cares about stupid stories? If a shoe looks good, it looks good. The leopard print is fire.

idc about the stories but the more i look at the King's the more i hate the leopard print bcuz it just doesn't make sense and as crazy as it sounds for me to turn away form these, the leopard print looks akward in that one spot and in bad taste when everything about the player is leopard, it's like if they gave jordan a retro 11 with leopard print like this where the jumpman and 23 are put at in the back, ish would look horible on the fact that it doesn't make sense(unless it was black leapord/panther) and doesn't flow with the design, it's just out of place, they should've done the tongue too or something

Ehhh, that might have been OD, unless they subtly added some gold flaking.. Gold stripes/lining underneath would have been terrible.
This would've made it perfect. A little gold flaking that you only really notice when the light hits them. :emoji_ok_hand:

idc about the stories but the more i look at the King's the more i hate the leopard print bcuz it just doesn't make sense and as crazy as it sounds for me to turn away form these, the leopard print looks akward in that one spot and in bad taste when everything about the player is leopard, it's like if they gave jordan a retro 11 with leopard print like this where the jumpman and 23 are put at in the back, ish would look horible on the fact that it doesn't make sense(unless it was black leapord/panther) and doesn't flow with the design, it's just out of place, they should've done the tongue too or something

Could have should have, etc. I get what you’re saying but at the same time I like the look a lot.

This would've made it perfect. A little gold flaking that you only really notice when the light hits them. :emoji_ok_hand:

Yup just a subtle touch would have given these a nice boost, but it is what it is with Nike. This is the one colorway that made me like the model regardless. I will also have to give some credit to the Oreos, even though I’m so sick of the overusage of that nickname.

not a fan of the animal print
Looks so random to me

That's because it is random :lol:

I know they say the inspiration came from that picture of him in his Rookie year sitting on the throne, but there's no cheetah in sight in that picture.

I honestly think the inspiration came from this :rofl:. You can see the Burgundy color in the title, you can see the Cheetah print on the sash, you can see clearly the King:

p10915_v_v8_ab.jpg

Last edited:
That's because it is random :lol:

I know they say the inspiration came from that picture of him in his Rookie year sitting on the throne, but there's no cheetah in sight in that picture.

I honestly think the inspiration came from this :rofl:. You can see the Burgundy color in the title, you can see the Cheetah print on the sash, you can see clearly the King:

p10915_v_v8_ab.jpg

except your wrong, you see "The Prince of Zumanda" the king wore velvet lion again an even more reason why the leopard doesn't make sense

Back
Top Bottom