*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I'm a mile from the Venice boardwalk, but I'm not headed down there at this time on a Saturday. Good luck with that nonsense.

My most memorable raffle win at the Vault was the Big Stage release. I still regret not picking up the homes, I just settled with the aways.

With Lebron in LA now, Nike needs to re-open the Nike Vault at Staples Center. I remember winning a few raffles back in the day and copped multiple Kobe Aston Martin Packs too.

LA gets everything :rolleyes

lol I wish that were true. Most of the time LA doesn't even get the SNKRS pass early releases a day early for most coveted pairs. The Kobe Undefeated protros, Kendrick's Cortez Kenny II (Red) and the 2018 Playstation AF1 all happened because of local ties. Now you can add LeBron in that local category as well.

Everything else, not so much.

Last edited:
Is it a way to display lion print?

Nike-LeBron-XII-NSW-Lifestyle-Lions-Mane.jpg

lion pony hair design
nike-zoom-hyperflight-premium-china-pack-1.jpg

shark, lion, tiger theme so yes lion can be done, nike just stupid/lazy, and for craps and giggles, panther theme
800224_1_1.jpg

with panther eye

lol I wish that were true. Most of the time LA doesn't even get the SNKRS pass early releases a day early for most coveted pairs. The Kobe Undefeated protros, Kendrick's Cortez Kenny II (Red) and the 2018 Playstation AF1 all happened because of local ties. Now you can add LeBron in that local category as well.

Everything else, not so much.

Yea I was kidding lol. Someone took it too seriously.

I like these court purples a lot, it’s gonna look awesome with the highlighter yellow jersey tonight. People asking over 1K though? Get real. It sucks that Nike made the first two pairs that he debuted limited.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom