*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

150 and under for a pair and I am all in to ball in.

Lebron Watch pairs I'd pay retail for.

Any word on the I Promise? I know some said Nov 1st

First close win for the new squad. His ft game has been off point in clutch situations recent years. I'm sure it meant a lot at the time. West ain't the East. East is Milwaukees now.

Thanks for the info, didn't catch the game and haven't watched the highlights yet.

And yes you're right, his FT's haven't been clutch.

Did they release the purple ones there too?
Only HFR, but I know it wasn't extra in the back, it was a shipment. Event was on Sunday, but had to come back Monday to pick up because shipment hadn't arrived yet. They also had larger sizes stock and reservations were in mens sizes, which I thought was weird and made them confirm a few times.

Picked up a few pair of HFR at Nike in LA. Really odd restock or maybe they're going to re-release?

eyes wide open

oh snap they got some bigger sizes in womens on stockx but i don't want to pay $500, eyes peeled

eyes wide open

oh snap they got some bigger sizes in womens on stockx but i don't want to pay $500, eyes peeled

I was watching closely, prices actually went down quite a bit on StockX immediately after this event, I think because the attendees sold pairs immediately to highest bids. Also larger sizes started showing up at Flight Club LA that they didn't have the day before (10, 11, 12). Seems like they had decent stock. I had no problem getting mens 8.5 and 9.5.

150 and under for a pair and I am all in to ball in.

Lebron Watch pairs I'd pay retail for.

Any word on the I Promise? I know some said Nov 1st

I got a feeling it will be a Black Friday time period release and the Lebron 16 Oreo will probably release a week into December.

Only HFR, but I know it wasn't extra in the back, it was a shipment. Event was on Sunday, but had to come back Monday to pick up because shipment hadn't arrived yet. They also had larger sizes stock and reservations were in mens sizes, which I thought was weird and made them confirm a few times.

How did you hear about this event? I'm in LA and I didn't know anything about this. I didn't want the HFR anyway, but just curious.

They look doper in person, but I’ll wait for the discount.
90D3B64D-6831-40E0-A5D9-02A3238E1E2C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom