*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

FCB5BEF6-7B3F-4BE7-8B30-FCAFFC0EDF6A.jpeg

0189F554-5A60-4FB6-90F6-26E838E80B06.jpeg

These arent the oreos/ashes 16 if i find better pics ill post them.

But yeah its reflective 3M.

Do these things require some kind of break-in? I’ve been balling in the KD and those only took one session to break in and feel amazing. These feel way worse than my 15 lows.

Do these things require some kind of break-in? I’ve been balling in the KD and those only took one session to break in and feel amazing. These feel way worse than my 15 lows.

Maybe just the heel toe transition when running needs time. The rest was fine out the box for me, didn't have to think about the shoes while playing

I’ve played in my pair for a few weeks now and it takes a good amount of time to break these in. The zoom unit doesn’t get felt in terms of bounce until whatever compound is used in the outside becomes softer and less rigid. Couple that with the battle knit taking a while to break in before the foot can really flex like it’s supposed to naturally and yeah there’s a longer break in period than I first envisioned there being.

If two separate pairs of shoes are same size and colorway are they the same UPC code? My finishline pair of Breds had some glue stains and the DSG pair didn’t but the FNL pair was cheaper - if I swap em and return the DSG would they even know?

If two separate pairs of shoes are same size and colorway are they the same UPC code? My finishline pair of Breds had some glue stains and the DSG pair didn’t but the FNL pair was cheaper - if I swap em and return the DSG would they even know?

No they wouldn’t know. People do this with nikes return policy all the time.

1. Cop when first released from Nike
2. Buy discounted pair many months later
3. Return to Nike = Profit??

Back
Top Bottom