*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

394556F4-67A5-463C-A3F4-81F270BE54A2.jpeg
For those that were wondering, the “Strive” AKA “Oreo” colorway drops on the 1st stateside.

just based on the patern of the battle knit it looks like it could be 3m

then again i could be totally wrong

I’ve played in my pair for a few weeks now and it takes a good amount of time to break these in. The zoom unit doesn’t get felt in terms of bounce until whatever compound is used in the outside becomes softer and less rigid. Couple that with the battle knit taking a while to break in before the foot can really flex like it’s supposed to naturally and yeah there’s a longer break in period than I first envisioned there being.

Im personally a fan of the stiff cushion out the box because kyries are my go to shoe. Hope they don't soften up too much

These are not immediately as comfy as the XVs. The heel lockdown is pretty weak too. I haven’t been hooping in them either, just walking about.

You need lockdown to walk around?

They felt great when I took a few steps in them.

These are not immediately as comfy as the XVs. The heel lockdown is pretty weak too. I haven’t been hooping in them either, just walking about.

That’s why I haven’t been all in the XVI. Regardless if I’m ballin’ training, or walking I want my heel locked in. I shouldn’t to relace and out my fingers at risk just to acheieve it.

Yeah man, I was looking to ball in these and when I tried them on I just think it is too much Heel slippage.

I may move to the KD 11 or Harden even though there is not much "hype" around them, I am in need of comfort. Maybe Kyrie 5 also. I need a 2 shoe rotation for the courts.

Yeah man, I was looking to ball in these and when I tried them on I just think it is too much Heel slippage.

I may move to the KD 11 or Harden even though there is not much "hype" around them, I am in need of comfort. Maybe Kyrie 5 also. I need a 2 shoe rotation for the courts.

I feel all this. But you don't have to wear the current models to ball.

Back
Top Bottom