*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I never looked at the side of the shoe like that :rofl:

The 7's are the first time I looked at a Lebron shoe and thought "That's nice"!

This is the model and cw that made woke me up to Lebron's

041260_01.jpg

These were my first pair of LeBrons :nthat:.

Felt the XV was a strong silhouette, XVI is a step backwards. Just looks too much like a KD mashup.

If the LeBron retro line is ramping up, might push more mindshare towards them. Don't know how the AZGs releases performed in retail.

I never looked at the side of the shoe like that :rofl:

The 7's are the first time I looked at a Lebron shoe and thought "That's nice"!

This is the model and cw that made woke me up to Lebron's

041260_01.jpg
Yup, then they followed up with the great 8v1 ...... and went downhill from there

I think the 9 and 10 were the peak of the LeBron line. That’s when the hype was there for Nike Basketball shoes for both performance and casual wear. I believe the 11 retailed at $200? And that shoe flopped and Bron barely wore them. It’s been a nosedive since the 12

I think the 9 and 10 were the peak of the LeBron line. That’s when the hype was there for Nike Basketball shoes for both performance and casual wear. I believe the 11 retailed at $200? And that shoe flopped and Bron barely wore them. It’s been a nosedive since the 12
Peaked because of the SB 8’s and everyone began to scramble for the next big ticket shoe.

The KD’s were due to, yet again, a past release. The nerf and preheat drop had people running for another big resell KD

i still think the X, 8 and 5 were the best ASG serious but i'm biased being from TX, the 5, 3 were awesome too with the woodgrain

To me, the LeBron line peaked at the very first colorway of the 11, the King's Pride. They knocked it out of the park with that colorway, but a combo of him having trouble with the shoe and a ton of lackluster colorways sent that shoe and the line in a downward spiral. Although, the 15 they bounced back somewhat, but it's still not where the line used to be.

Man just looking at those make my feet bleed. Things were OD stiff and narrow. Had some very nice colorways though. China colorway is top 10

Back
Top Bottom