*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Damn yall really hated the 14s that much? Thought they were simple and clean and performed pretty well on court. Def better than the 3 models before it.

Yeah I liked them too.

Got some dudes grabbing butt cheeks, it doesn't happen if they are hated :rofl:

14s were cool.

Wanted the OoNW colorway but not paying what they are going for.

Own a pair of BHM's, haven't worn them yet.

14s get a bad wrap imo

They don’t deserve to be in the basement with the 12s and 13s. I can’t categorize the 11 because aesthetically they were incredible, they just didn’t work in reality/performance wise. 14s and 15s are in the same class for me, pretty good but nothing special

I've always thought the LeBron line went down a wrong path very early on, and it really still hasn't bounced back. The Zoom Generations and the LeBron 2s, and the POP 7s (which basically look like a Jordan 11) are the only LeBron sigs I've ever thought looked good at all. I still think the Generations are his best shoe by far, and it's the only pair of LeBron Nikes I own or have ever owned. Doesn't look like that is going to change anytime soon, even though he is now on my beloved Lakers.

Every Lebron since they started this garbage line with the generation has been a disappointment. The 15 is the first time they came close to putting some decent shoes on this dude. The soldier line consistently looks better than the main shoe aside from the 15. If those 15s werent endorsed by Lebron I probably wouldve copped them and I rarely cop anything but retros.

Stop it. These are ugly if this is the final product.

Nah worst LeBron are he 5's or the 11's. Honorable mention is the 12's.

Last statement alone :rofl::rofl:
C42D690C-BA29-4AC5-B485-13DF1DD49DF6.gif

30B3F3E7-DD65-4514-AFD2-9DEF01E5C215.jpeg

Attachments

• 9A5E6734-8BAD-4187-8017-53DBBDA53BA7.jpeg
    9A5E6734-8BAD-4187-8017-53DBBDA53BA7.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 1
I have these from the outlet

lebron-13-blue-lagoon.jpg

because I felt I should have at least one color way from the model. I think they're ok and one of the better colorways.

For me I really got into Lebrons with 7-11. I know most people complained about the fit and comfort of the 11 but for me it was one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and the 7 Red Carpet is just pure class.

I never looked at the side of the shoe like that :rofl:

For me I really got into Lebrons with 7-11. I know most people complained about the fit and comfort of the 11 but for me it was one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and the 7 Red Carpet is just pure class.

The 7's are the first time I looked at a Lebron shoe and thought "That's nice"!

This is the model and cw that made woke me up to Lebron's

041260_01.jpg

15s are the still the best for me hands down. I think it belongs in top 50 Nike shoes design of all time.

13 was wack. But the 13 lows are probably my favorite design out of all the LeBron lows.

JR smith wore some fire low PE’s during that championship run

Back
Top Bottom