*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

tonight:

the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-seen-the-picture-id1072886810

the-sneakers-of-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-are-seen-the-picture-id1072886814
colorway is nice but shoe is trash for lifestyle. These are str8 on court kicks

Feels like there is zero hype for the "I'm King" coming out this weekend. Are these going to be the 16's Black and Gold cw even though it's more like a Mamba Day without the ice sole?

Was thinking the I'm Kings would be around until the New Year in my size.

Checked Finish Line, sz. 14 gone same thing for Eastbay, Champs, Foot Locker, and Footaction.

Didn't want to risk missing out on these like I did with the WAFs so I pulled the trigger on Dicks.

A $10 rewards certificate I had on my account helped ease the blow.

Saw these in person earlier.

All black but with a light amount of gold speckles on the tongue. The gold heel counter is also very shiny. Pretty bland imo

Was thinking the I'm Kings would be around until the New Year in my size.

Checked Finish Line, sz. 14 gone same thing for Eastbay, Champs, Foot Locker, and Footaction.

Didn't want to risk missing out on these like I did with the WAFs so I pulled the trigger on Dicks.

A $10 rewards certificate I had on my account helped ease the blow.
J6n

Kinda glad a lot of cw aren't screaming at me, I'm trying to pick up more of the 15's.

If all i have is the breds and maroon kings, im straight. The 16 is mad comfy tho.

Thought there was supposed to be a triple black pair, I guess this is it for the most part.

I think one is coming down the pipeline.

There was a pic of in early pages of this thread but they looked ashy af.

The IK's may be the only black based colorways of the 16s I pick up.

Nobody near me got any sizes in anything outside of kids. Very odd. May have more of an update monday.

Back
Top Bottom