*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

If I see the multi’s for $150 or under again I’m in.

Straight to the court though. Could never rock these casually.

Are these really that bad for casual wear? I'm asking because I've seen quite a few people say that already. Is it the aesthetic or they just don't feel good to walk around in

Are these really that bad for casual wear? I'm asking because I've seen quite a few people say that already. Is it the aesthetic or they just don't feel good to walk around in

I mean that’s definitely a question you gotta ask yourself. If you like them then thats all that matters.

To me they’re Not aesthetically pleasing outside of Equinox or 24 Hour Fitness . I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say that they aren’t cozy though.

They’re built to dunk on people, not rock to the baby shower.

Now I was rocking 15s casually cuzz they comfy af and look cool with joggers. Haven’t copped 16s yet but they look more casual than 15s. But don’t take my word for it I wear kyries everyday and a lot of people told me they’re only for the court. Mostly people online though, in person everyone compliments them

Now I was rocking 15s casually cuzz they comfy af and look cool with joggers. Haven’t copped 16s yet but they look more casual than 15s. But don’t take my word for it I wear kyries everyday and a lot of people told me they’re only for the court. Mostly people online though, in person everyone compliments them

The 16s are definitely kicks you can rock casually. Comfort level is bananas out the box.

Regarding Kyries, funny you say that - I've been rocking my Kyrie 5s to run errands and so many people compliment them in person.

I mean that’s definitely a question you gotta ask yourself. If you like them then thats all that matters.

To me they’re Not aesthetically pleasing outside of Equinox or 24 Hour Fitness . I don’t think I’ve heard anyone say that they aren’t cozy though.

They’re built to dunk on people, not rock to the baby shower.

dunking on the baby shower?!

The only people saying you can’t rock something casually just don’t know how to wear them - and that’s any shoe. If you like them, wear them, be confident, and eff them if they don’t like it. Who you trying to impress anyway? Surely not us.

giphy.gif

if i cared what people thought.....screw that.....
giphy.gif

For those that play ball in the 16s, how long did it take for the cushioning to break in?

The 16s are definitely kicks you can rock casually. Comfort level is bananas out the box.

Regarding Kyries, funny you say that - I've been rocking my Kyrie 5s to run errands and so many people compliment them in person.
Completely agree. Comfort is bananas out the box. Awesome shoe.

Back
Top Bottom