*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I have the black and red pair but I like these a lot more!!

724A979F-090A-4B6E-B4D4-5D9F5F57D240.jpeg

That 3M tho! I needed these but I really can't spend money on kicks right now.

So I wonder what they will be?
I see 4 horsemen, hot lava, sb, air trainer, king’s throne, and anything else I’m missing?

Sprite Remix

kings throne? :nerd:

so here's what i'm seeing
nike-lebron-16-superman-3.jpg

SB and pretty indictive to how they're going to merge the 16 watch shoes with more complexity this time around
nike-lebron-9-watch-the-throne-pe-detailed-images-19.jpg

WTT 9 are the first and were the ones that every one copied or tried to make, this could be why the onther black 16 doesn't have gold flakes :nerd:
lebron-12-sprite-remix-pack-1.jpg

We all remember the limited box sprite remix, if the back has the reflective wood grain :wow: this will be mine
nike-air-force-1-low-lebron-james-4-horsemen-heel

this seem to be the first Lebron 4 Horseman dedicated shoe but this is nike so who knows what they'll go with, though i doubt they copy the MC 15, maybe the black with white sole and the Knight chest piece PE but who knows
ubiotygg55vxbtpfantj.jpg

pretty sure the hot lava is a no brainer being that this is the most famous hot lava shoe :lol:
519THYzRagL._SX395._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg

^either this or even crazy this v (on foot Lebron)
1105.jpg

should be the Air Trainer SC though:lol: ah crap forgot about these Air Trainer 1.3s
lbj_pe-nike-air-max-trainer-1-3-miami-heat-3-1-pack.jpg

i see a potential 1-4prs for me i'll pe passing on the hot lava for sure and i'm all in on the SB so lets see what they do with the other 3:nerd:

Last edited:
Lebron watch aka “we ran out of ideas but at least these will be limited” :lol:

Would be nice if they just made a nice looking original shoe instead of having to force hype by rehashing old designs and color schemes for the millionth time.

The basic diagonal line upper on this shoe really ruined it. It’s a shame bc I really thought they were headed back in the right direction after the 15 and was hoping that they’d have more imaginative upper patterns as they released new cws. Would probably say at least aesthetically, this is probably 2nd worst Lebron, with the 5 still taking that title

Would be nice if they just made a nice looking original shoe instead of having to force hype by rehashing old designs and color schemes for the millionth time.

The basic diagonal line upper on this shoe really ruined it. It’s a shame bc I really thought they were headed back in the right direction after the 15 and was hoping that they’d have more imaginative upper patterns as they released new cws. Would probably say at least aesthetically, this is probably 2nd worst Lebron, with the 5 still taking that title
Agreed with everything except the last sentence

13's take the cake by far

The Nike LeBron Watch program kicked off last season and marked a new intersection between inspired on-court colorways and digital engagement. The premise: Unveil special editions of the LEBRON 15 that honored the Nike silhouettes and athletes he’s admired throughout his career. Some of the shoes were made just for him, but other PEs were made available to Nike members the moment he took the court via the SNKRS app.

LeBron Watch is set to kick off once again for year two, and this time, LeBron is cracking open the doors of inspiration with the LEBRON 16, exploring broadened themes and personal storylines.

LeBron Watch begins Christmas Day.

The 5, 6, and 13 were doo doo city. My goodness the 13 was atrocious.

12 were awesome. Those were so comfortable and after 4 years of Nike making the Lebrons too small, the 12 fit TTS. I'm a 10.75 pretty much and i comfortably wore a 10.5 in the 12's. The NSRL are easily one of my favorite Lebron's.

Back
Top Bottom