*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

On the lacelocks front: the picture oneness posted of them in store had lace locks, so unless the boutiques are getting lace locks and footlocker isn't, I think they'll come with lace locks.

If FTL dropping, I expect a boutique drops in the morning too.

Hopefully this airport wifi holds me down

Personally, I think the WTT will fly. It's the WTT version which had a lot of hype with the 9 and it's a black/gold sneaker. People really like that color combo. Look what happened with the black/gold 15.

Personally, I think the WTT will fly. It's the WTT version which had a lot of hype with the 9 and it's a black/gold sneaker. People really like that color combo. Look what happened with the black/gold 15.
Well, the same could be said about the SB 16 and those didn't sell out first day...but I agree, the WTT will dry up quick.

But they already have a black and gold lebron 16.....
nike-lebron-16-xvi-im-king-release-date-bq5970-007-pair

And they didnt sell out, heck you can buy the laces and the lace lock and have a nikeid ver. essentially :rofl:

These Lebron 16 WTT are going to " brick". They'll end up releasing these at every FTL HOH in the country later on like they did with the red Deion Lebron watch 15s after hitting everyone with the DRAW like it's limited lol. Look at the Superman 16s or Lebron 3 Supermans, or even the Lebron watch kicks last year. Lebron sneakers generally dont do well on the resell market like they used to long ago with the SB 8s or Big bangs. If ya''ll like em cop them, but don't end up copping just to flip looking for a big come up you'll end up being like everyone else who rushes to buy them only to sell for retail or under on stockx in a week. Prices aren't even that high on stockx right now, and if there was any indication the peak would be now. These are "bricks" lol"

These Lebron 16 WTT are going to " brick". They'll end up releasing these at every FTL HOH in the country later on like they did with the red Deion Lebron watch 15s after hitting everyone with the DRAW like it's limited lol. Look at the Superman 16s or Lebron 3 Supermans, or even the Lebron watch kicks last year. Lebron sneakers generally dont do well on the resell market like they used to long ago with the SB 8s or Big bangs. If ya''ll like em cop them, but don't end up copping just to flip looking for a big come up you'll end up being like everyone else who rushes to buy them only to sell for retail or under on stockx in a week. Prices aren't even that high on stockx right now, and if there was any indication the peak would be now. These are "bricks" lol"
I hope so. I want them to wear. I agree tho, I think there will be plenty to go around for those that truly want them.

I wish that would’ve been the case for the Kith all-stars last year.

175610A1-708F-4562-9F30-995D40DE5095.jpeg
Is this mean all big ftl store or HoH will get it tomorrow morning? Don’t see it on launch locator and I know I gonna get L online lol. Just afraid if I go early they gonna say we don’t get it or we got late shipment as usual.

Am I tripping or did Kith drop these online as well? I just saw my page monitor show some change that happened tonight and I think I saw the words LeBron and Throne, but I accidentally refreshed and can't see the changes anymore.

As far as I can see, most places that have a Nike Basketball account will carry them in limited quantities. first come, first serve. Apparently Nike has told retailers not to put stock online.

Back
Top Bottom