*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

175610A1-708F-4562-9F30-995D40DE5095.jpeg
Is this mean all big ftl store or HoH will get it tomorrow morning? Don’t see it on launch locator and I know I gonna get L online lol. Just afraid if I go early they gonna say we don’t get it or we got late shipment as usual.
There's a tweet on which HOH stores are getting em. It's not very many of them. One near me are getting which far for me

L city. Got a homie running a slot for me on FTL tomorrow. However I'm doubtful.

oh man I have had that link open all weekend, and i missed :rofl:

I thought they were gonna drop yesterday that I stayed up until 1:30. Didn’t think they were dropping this hour as the other night they dropped the Adapt BB at around 1. Glad I refreshed the link at the right time. You can try SNS in an hour!

I thought they were gonna drop yesterday that I stayed up until 1:30. Didn’t think they were dropping this hour as the other night they dropped the Adapt BB like 1. Glad I refreshed the link at the right time. You can try SNS in an hour!
Yeah all these sites just dropping at random times.

I want a pair to ball in, i'm trying to break necks and ankles

I hope these will be an easy cop on SNS. This clearly the closest to the 9 that will ever get to until they eventually release the 9.

I'm pissed I was watching that Grosbasket page all week and then they dropped when I was hooping at the gym.

Also, I played in the 16s for the first time. They definitely play better than the 15 I think, with better lockdown. But its still not great compared to fuse or leather.

This shoe weirdly took me back to the time that dude selling Nike PE's that got busted :rofl:

That whole year their was dudes on YT flexing samples then deleted all their videos once the feds caught the guy selling them.

Well idk know now, i got the paypal email but its not showing up on my orders and i'm stuck on a spinning wheel that says "your payment was successful and we are now creating your order".

As far as I can see, most places that have a Nike Basketball account will carry them in limited quantities. first come, first serve. Apparently Nike has told retailers not to put stock online.
uhhhh bra like 5 sites just dropped em at midnight. and random places too. These are going to be flooded man online and in store. Everyone should be able to eat that wants a personal

Back
Top Bottom