*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Totally agree with you on this. There's definitely an exception with a few Lebron sneakers that hold value, but like I said in my previous posts too.... in general most Bron shoes are "BRICKS". These are no different than the superman 16s or the Lebron Watch shoes or those other color ways, it's in the same category with value give or take. You don't want to end up like that other NTer in here who said he purposely bought it on StockX yesterday before its too late cause they'll sky rocket LOL. These things are continuing to dip lower and lower by the hour. In fact, he could of saved by buying it right now instead lol and probably would save even more once everyone get their pairs in hand in the mail later. Just buy it if you like it. Don't be like these other people copping for idiot reasons. Be patient and don't be a reckless consumer jumping the gun on everything getting suckered.

You will be wrong. Screen shot this.

Totally agree with you on this. There's definitely an exception with a few Lebron sneakers that hold value, but like I said in my previous posts too.... in general most Bron shoes are "BRICKS". These are no different than the superman 16s or the Lebron Watch shoes or those other color ways, it's in the same category with value give or take. You don't want to end up like that other NTer in here who said he purposely bought it on StockX yesterday before its too late cause they'll sky rocket LOL. These things are continuing to dip lower and lower by the hour. In fact, he could of saved by buying it right now instead lol and probably would save even more once everyone get their pairs in hand in the mail later. Just buy it if you like it. Don't be like these other people copping for idiot reasons. Be patient and don't be a reckless consumer jumping the gun on everything getting suckered.

Some people just fail to understand that Lebrons and Nike Basketball shoes in general aren't in demand like they were 5-7 years ago. Maybe they're living in the past or just hoping that the sneaker trends will revert back to what they were years ago. Clearly we know better though

You will be wrong. Screen shot this.

Nah man I'm not going to waste my time and screenshot anything just because someone wants to prove me wrong 1-2 years later cause prices jumped up a few dollars on the shoe one day :lol:. That's pathetic, why are you guys copping shoes hoping for the value to jump up a slight amount a billion months later. Who cares just cop if you like it, not for those reasons. Should be happy these are Bricks so all the resellers can dump it off (which they are already doing sinking the prices down) and ya'll can eat. Seems like most of ya'll really just copping hoping its a piece of gold for ya'll. I thought ya'll were TEAM who cares if these are bricks and buy what you like :rofl:

I like how active this thread has been lately. I usually watch this thread waiting for new info/cw and all I’d ever see is how people are calling this shoe dead :smh: :lol:

@GrizzlyAnimal

tumblr_mj0kuevY5W1rg8ypco1_250.gif

just bcuz you got 2 pairs :rofl:

I think more than anything, resellers are proving they suck at math and business.

Cracks me up to see people put all this effort into buying a shoe that they make $25 or less on(or lose money). Business principles should be taught in public schools.

While I agree with resellers sucking.

Stock x has made it easier for them.

If they can get their hands on qty and have the resale price set, they can stand to still make $200-$300 a day on certain releases.

I’m not a reseller advocate, just pointing out they can make their money in qty sales.

Nah man I'm not going to waste my time and screenshot anything just because someone wants to prove me wrong 1-2 years later cause prices jumped up a few dollars on the shoe one day :lol:. That's pathetic, why are you guys copping shoes hoping for the value to jump up a slight amount a billion months later. Who cares just cop if you like it, not for those reasons. Should be happy these are Bricks so all the resellers can dump it off (which they are already doing sinking the prices down) and ya'll can eat. Seems like most of ya'll really just copping hoping its a piece of gold for ya'll. I thought ya'll were TEAM who cares if these are bricks and buy what you like :rofl:

1-2 years later cause prices jumped a few dollars. :lol: OK.

I'm not copping shoes hoping for values to jump. You clearly don't know me because I just buy what I like. In fact, I bought so many Jordan 2010's and we all know how that model fared. I'm just simply stating you'll be wrong about this one. The word "brick" is thrown around so much that it's just irritating. This shoe isn't a brick, it flew so fast out of stores and online; and you can't judge it by resell value right now...but of course YOU ARE because you bought to sell. :lol:

While I agree with resellers sucking.

Stock x has made it easier for them.

If they can get their hands on qty and have the resale price set, they can stand to still make $200-$300 a day on certain releases.

I’m not a reseller advocate, just pointing out they can make their money in qty sales.
True, but they key is quantity. I mean I guess if you can get like 5 or 6 of one shoe off different sites then it works, but going into a brick and mortar location you ain't getting 5 pairs unless someone let's it slide. Still, it's a lot of work and hassle imo to make $25

True, but they key is quantity. I mean I guess if you can get like 5 or 6 of one shoe off different sites then it works, but going into a brick and mortar location you ain't getting 5 pairs unless someone let's it slide. Still, it's a lot of work and hassle imo to make $25

I think a lot of people are hurting. Come to LA and you'll see every walk of life in the sneaker lines trying to make a buck. It's the times.

1-2 years later cause prices jumped a few dollars. :lol: OK.

I'm not copping shoes hoping for values to jump. You clearly don't know me because I just buy what I like. In fact, I bought so many Jordan 2010's and we all know how that model fared. I'm just simply stating you'll be wrong about this one. The word "brick" is thrown around so much that it's just irritating. This shoe isn't a brick, it flew so fast out of stores and online; and you can't judge it by resell value right now...but of course YOU ARE because you bought to sell. :lol:

A brick doesn't mean it has to sit. There's countless shoes we can all name that people have hyped and everyone ran to buy them all up only for them to Brick unexpectedly. Hence the term people throw around also " hope you get stuck with them". Yeah the word is irritating, especially its a new term from these new wannabe sneaker heads that sprouted out the last few years, I use it to troll and be sarcastic just like I did about the "ill sell you my size 12 cause they're bricks" post. I didn't buy to sell it. I didn't get a pair (maybe I will on a restock :lol:). I'm also not saying the shoe isn't hot. My problem are the phonies in here playing the nice innocent guy role saying " im happy theyre bricks buy what you like" then want to make bold points about value jumping cause deep inside they want it to. It's clear you'll probably "pass" on the shoe otherwise. with that said im done trolling. Enjoy the shoes man lol.

you guys are too much i cant even remember the last hype release i bought i'm still on the unicorn chase for the Lebron 16 12.5w HFR

There have only been a small handful of Lebrons that were released to the public that have really jumped in value. Odds aren't in favor of the WTT doing this but like ive said I could be very wrong.

tried online on footlocker yesterday for the WTT but i was getting a bunch of errors. so i just went to my hoh and got my size. but today i just got an email from footlocker saying that theyre shipping my package. I was thinking that was weird since i didnt order anything. and what do i see? another pair of the WTTs haha

So are all pairs coming with the lace lock or are pairs floating around without them? My pair won’t be here until Thursday.

A brick doesn't mean it has to sit. There's countless shoes we can all name that people have hyped and everyone ran to buy them all up only for them to Brick unexpectedly. Hence the term people throw around also " hope you get stuck with them". Yeah the word is irritating, especially its a new term from these new wannabe sneaker heads that sprouted out the last few years, I use it to troll and be sarcastic just like I did about the "ill sell you my size 12 cause they're bricks" post. I didn't buy to sell it. I didn't get a pair (maybe I will on a restock :lol:). I'm also not saying the shoe isn't hot. My problem are the phonies in here playing the nice innocent guy role saying " im happy theyre bricks buy what you like" then want to make bold points about value jumping cause deep inside they want it to. It's clear you'll probably "pass" on the shoe otherwise. with that said im done trolling. Enjoy the shoes man lol.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom