*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

ok lets debate, outside of the Lebron "golden years" so lets say <12 what are the limited hyped value pairs next we have to determine how much over retail would make it so, lets go double at least and had to be available to the public so no F&F pairs you lucked up on, ok lets go:

14 OONW, 15 Kith Closing ceremonies, 15 King's Cloak, 15 King's Crown, 15 Equality B & W, 16 WTL(debatable on the double but its pretty close) and thats it
7prs with value all of which are limited by a lot they were obtainable though heck i got 1 of these, didn't care for 5 of them and still debating if i really want the debatable

My pair comes in tomorrow. If I'm really feeling em, I'll try my luck on a resell price once it dips below 250. I just want one to rock and one to actually collect...

Reactions: Ube
ok lets debate, outside of the Lebron "golden years" so lets say <12 what are the limited hyped value pairs next we have to determine how much over retail would make it so, lets go double at least and had to be available to the public so no F&F pairs you lucked up on, ok lets go:

14 OONW, 15 Kith Closing ceremonies, 15 King's Cloak, 15 King's Crown, 15 Equality B & W, 16 WTL(debatable on the double but its pretty close) and thats it
7prs with value all of which are limited by a lot they were obtainable though heck i got 1 of these, didn't care for 5 of them and still debating if i really want the debatable
Those Kith pairs and the equality pair were super limited. I don't think you can really count them.

WTT is still a GR to the public(albeit more limited).

It would be like saying the court purples. That was a super limited pair that really wasn't attainable by many.

tried online on footlocker yesterday for the WTT but i was getting a bunch of errors. so i just went to my hoh and got my size. but today i just got an email from footlocker saying that theyre shipping my package. I was thinking that was weird since i didnt order anything. and what do i see? another pair of the WTTs haha
Yuuuuup - I feel ya. Same here. Glad u got through !

I have no idea what you mean, but I bought the black Kith all-star pair.

8C2F9A88-D495-46C0-8650-02B481F4B4A5.jpeg
These “woody” soldiers kinda hard

45A22E75-4C34-4014-87EF-8B7C5AA7F8A1.png
E06C5624-6C16-4BB4-9B1E-8C31F3486737.png
4C4764B3-53D6-45BA-A83D-57CA04CC5AE6.png
Recently acquired this jersey, and came across the hat the other day and bought it...now I’m tryna get a hold of the 15/s if anybody got a lead in a size 12...stock x ain’t bad at all but if I could find a gently worn pair that’d be cool too

45A22E75-4C34-4014-87EF-8B7C5AA7F8A1.png
E06C5624-6C16-4BB4-9B1E-8C31F3486737.png
4C4764B3-53D6-45BA-A83D-57CA04CC5AE6.png
Recently acquired this jersey, and came across the hat the other day and bought it...now I’m tryna get a hold of the 15/s if anybody got a lead in a size 12...stock x ain’t bad at all but if I could find a gently worn pair that’d be cool too
Check Ebay brother...the Mowabb ain't going for much over retail. I paid $235 for a DS pair off Goat.

If you can point me in the direction of the Swingmans and AM95s Neons it would be greatly appreciated for those prices
They're out there

I paid $280 shipped for DS 95's and 263$ shipped for a PADS pair of Griffeys. Heck, I even saw another pair of 95's in my size on Ebay a week ago for $250 shipped. You gotta look and maybe be patient but none of these are $100 over retail(tax and shipping not factored in).

Funny-throne.jpg

WTT shipped. Will unDS ASAP.

Kidding aside, broke down and bought WTTs. First LeBron I’ve purchased since the 11s. If they’re fire in hand, they’re getting the double up treatment. May grab a few more 16s and then I’m probably done with this model. Wear runners or Vans 80% of the time anyway.

Struck out on SNKRS APP
Foot locker was not loading correctly and payment was not processing. Tried and continued for close to 2 hours.
Email few hours ago - Order shipped
LOL
I have no clue to this madness so don’t @ me cuz I will NOT b able to answer haha
bro same here, although I haven't gotten any emails about anything. Got the shoe in cart, when through payment, and submitted. It went through but then nothing happened. No thank you page or email or anything. They did take my money though so idk whats going on. I was kinda hoping like you that I got a shipped email out of nowhere but still no dice.

Funny-throne.jpg

WTT shipped. Will unDS ASAP.

Kidding aside, broke down and bought WTTs. First LeBron I’ve purchased since the 11s. If they’re fire in hand, they’re getting the double up treatment. May grab a few more 16s and then I’m probably done with this model. Wear runners or Vans 80% of the time anyway.

I'd be surprised if you didn't double up. This is my first double up LeBron since the MVP 6's.

Back
Top Bottom