*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

It was an honest question...
8676726A-4237-451F-BE95-E17B52912BE8.png

Took me less than a second to google/YouTube search a video.

This isn’t rocket science B.

It was an honest question...

You search for the shoes you want. You either place a bid or buy it at the asking price. StockX asks the private party seller to ship the shoes to them. StockX receives the shoes and "authenticates" them. StockX send the shoes to you, and sends the money (minus fees) to the seller.

Just got a $15.90 refund from Nike. Im assuming they adjusted the price . My pair arrives tomorrow tho

Mine were delivered today. I also just got refunded. Thanks to those that discovered the price discrepancy. I certainly would not have given the box a look over. Heck, I won't even do that with the shoes :smile: Straight to feet they will go. I haven't decided yet if I ball in them this weekend or the BB adapts.

Who knows if these are “limited” but they certainly are nice. First pair of Lebrons that I have ever liked.

Attachments

• 60B96E7D-104C-455C-84A9-977E2610ABAB.jpeg
    60B96E7D-104C-455C-84A9-977E2610ABAB.jpeg
    352.6 KB · Views: 22
Got caught. Usually if they increase the price they have someone go through all the stock and remove the retail price of the sticker on the box.

Noticed that on my FOG skylon IIs. They were marked for $130 but SNKRS charged 140 and the box had the price ripped off at the perforations.

Gonna ask again since nobody answered last time....
Does anyone know if these dropped in grade school sizes anywhere?
I don’t even see any pairs on GOAT or StockX so I’m guessing no.

Gonna ask again since nobody answered last time....
Does anyone know if these dropped in grade school sizes anywhere?
I don’t even see any pairs on GOAT or StockX so I’m guessing no.
Pretty sure they were at the Footlocker pop up in Charlotte for all star weekend

How do these fit, I’m thinking about hoopin in a pair. I heard they run like half size bigger.
I went TTS in the 15, and 1/2 up in the 16. Im like a 10.75 even though the shoe scale says 10.5, so most of the time in Lebrons i need to go to an 11. The only 2 models TTS fits me perfect(10.5) was the 12 and 15.

How do these fit, I’m thinking about hoopin in a pair. I heard they run like half size bigger.

I don't know if this is one of those shoes where the fit changes according to the cw, but I've gotten my TTS in the SBs and a half size down in the Kings. The half-size down was a bit too tight for me, but would probably be fine if you like your shoes tight while hooping. TTS was about perfect for me. For comparison's sake, the TTS in these fit about like the half-size down in the XVs.

Back
Top Bottom