*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Yeah i'm most likely gonna have to sell and buy now smh

hopefully who ever sells me a 9.5 doesn't keep the lace locks lol

20190221_143750.jpg
Fire

Europe is awesome bcuz they get sizes we dont normally get in the states bcuz they go by the cm so the coveted 12.5 is easily obtainable.....dont @me I bought the only one they had for my big footed nephew glad I didnt have to settle for the 13 off stockx
20190221_213742.jpg
20190221_214225.jpg

I was even a good uncle and got him a belt and superman belt buckle :lol: gotta teach them youngsters to recognize team matchy matchy :evil:
Have not decided on laces and lace lock.....ok i'll prob do white lace locks for him and these shoelaces
s-l1600.jpg

anyone know how long the laces are, i don't have a ruler is the only reason i'm asking

Last edited:
Europe is awesome bcuz they get sizes we dont normally get in the states bcuz they go by the cm so the coveted 12.5 is easily obtainable.....dont @me I bought the only one they had for my big footed nephew glad I didnt have to settle for the 13 off stockx
20190221_213742.jpg
20190221_214225.jpg

I was even a good uncle and got him a belt and superman belt buckle :lol: gotta teach them youngsters to recognize team matchy matchy :evil:
Have not decided on laces and lace lock
Belt buckle is clean..

Yeah, cause they won't stay that way. People are realizing how gorgeous this shoe is in person. To me, the best 16. No contest.

no the SBs are the best these are a good 2nd bcuz there's nothing i can do with theseto enhance them, essential i have to take them for what they are, can't lace swap, can't lace lock and it's way to early to tell but 1-5s were never down to retail on stockx in my size 11 after release, these are skirting that way so only time will tell what the value will be when the dust settles

no the SBs are the best these are a good 2nd bcuz there's nothing i can do with theseto enhance them, essential i have to take them for what they are, can't lace swap, can't lace lock and it's way to early to tell but 1-5s were never down to retail on stockx in my size 11 after release, these are skirting that way so only time will tell what the value will be when the dust settles

Red, I think you're one of the few that thinks the SB is better than the WTT. :D

Both are nice, but for me, WTT all day and night.

So I was waiting on King’s, and I Promise’s go on sale...obviously that didn’t happen lol. But should I go half a size up in the 16s or TTS?

Red, I think you're one of the few that thinks the SB is better than the WTT. :D

Both are nice, but for me, WTT all day and night.

yeah i seem to always wind up against the grain :rofl:don't get me wrong i'll get the WTT but at the end of the day what can "I" do with them to make them me? some shoes i don't have to worry about bcuz they'll never see the light of day except for on my feet in my home town but i've been doing big things to the lebrons for years now. Take for instance the safari's
nike-lebron-16-low-atmos-safari-CI3358-800-5.jpg

2 things you already anticipate from me 1......
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

and with the WTT you don't get "Redrum2581" you get "that guy" oh hey look there's "that guy" with the lebron wtt

Back
Top Bottom