*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

for anyone surprised at how limited and fast these sold, i gave out warnings, the minute ya'll saw this
MP-10-Convoy-Atmos-Safari-Lebron-James-Ver-01.jpg

that should've been the wake up call, for anyone going for the other 3 AM1s that are prob restocking with the announcement of the MP10 Optimus Prime repaints good luck

So you're saying these sold out because of a Transformer?

Didn’t want these but I wanted to collect my L. Draw or fcfs I ain’t getting ****, might need to create a new account smh

for anyone surprised at how limited and fast these sold, i gave out warnings, the minute ya'll saw this

that should've been the wake up call, for anyone going for the other 3 AM1s that are prob restocking with the announcement of the MP10 Optimus Prime repaints good luck
It wasn't the transformer bruh....it was the atmos collab....that was the dead give away....

:lol: yeah ok man

I had a gift card but didn't wanna risk entering the number a missing out does anyone know If I could call now that I got confirmation and add the gift card now?

Absolutely, just get a hold of Nike Customer Service later today via chat and they’ll apply it to the purchase. I did it with the Diamond Dunks and Concord XI

I had a gift card but didn't wanna risk entering the number a missing out does anyone know If I could call now that I got confirmation and add the gift card now?
Yes you can. You just tell them you want to switch the payment method. I just did it with the 1 few weeks ago.

Once people get their pairs prices should settle down whthin a few days.

yes and no.

I believe am1 safari are highly sought after kicks in japan. Not to sure cause im not in Japan but I’ve watched a video about its popularity in japan.

So you're saying these sold out because of a Transformer?

It wasn't the transformer bruh....it was the atmos collab....that was the dead give away....

:lol: yeah ok man

ya'll missing the point, Takara is very selective of their colabs, when they do them the shoes are normally very limited, so once i spotted the optimus i knew what time it is, all i'm saying is if you plan on getting either of the 3 AM1s be on your Ps&Qs, this wasn't just a shoe colab, they spanned across 3 universes so limited is the word, that transformer ya'll casually laughing at is gonna wind up costing more than the shoes on resell

I don't think this has anything to do with Transformers :lol:

It's a limited, hyped up collab of a popular colorway and it's the first release of the 16 lows

ya'll missing the point, Takara is very selective of their colabs, when they do them the shoes are normally very limited, so once i spotted the optimus i knew what time it is, all i'm saying is if you plan on getting either of the 3 AM1s be on your Ps&Qs, this wasn't just a shoe colab, they spanned across 3 universes so limited is the word, that transformer ya'll casually laughing at is gonna wind up costing more than the shoes on resell

You've piqued my interest. How do I grab this Optimus?

Back
Top Bottom