*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

giphy.gif

ya'll missing the point, Takara is very selective of their colabs, when they do them the shoes are normally very limited, so once i spotted the optimus i knew what time it is, all i'm saying is if you plan on getting either of the 3 AM1s be on your Ps&Qs, this wasn't just a shoe colab, they spanned across 3 universes so limited is the word, that transformer ya'll casually laughing at is gonna wind up costing more than the shoes on resell
Your probably right, the bigger prize can come in a much smaller package. Im not a toy collector but i know rare toys can go for much more especially if its crazy rare.

ya'll missing the point, Takara is very selective of their colabs, when they do them the shoes are normally very limited, so once i spotted the optimus i knew what time it is, all i'm saying is if you plan on getting either of the 3 AM1s be on your Ps&Qs, this wasn't just a shoe colab, they spanned across 3 universes so limited is the word, that transformer ya'll casually laughing at is gonna wind up costing more than the shoes on resell
where can we cop the transformer

Anyone been to Brea undefeated or plan on going? Wondering if it’s gonna be hectic..

You've piqued my interest. How do I grab this Optimus?

where can we cop the transformer

Screenshot_20190302-172811_eBay.jpg

Yall have no idea how crazy the influence of this release is bcuz all you know and see is Lebron and Atmos, you dont even realize that a $200 "Toy" is going for oh it dont even matter the shoes never stood a chance, transformer fans were tweeting and talking about these shoes you fighting the hype beast, us regular buyers and transformers fans

Red is 100% right. Some of those Transformers can go for the HIGH. Being that this was (kind of) a Transformers x Nike x Atmos collab, it was bound to be a hard cop.

Screenshot_20190302-172811_eBay.jpg

Yall have no idea how crazy the influence of this release is bcuz all you know and see is Lebron and Atmos, you dont even realize that a $200 "Toy" is going for oh it dont even matter the shoes never stood a chance, transformer fans were tweeting and talking about these shoes you fighting the hype beast, us regular buyers and transformers fans

I ain't knocking it. The way sneakerheads laughing at the toy is probably the same way toy collectors laugh at sneakerheads who pay $XXX for shoes

Back
Top Bottom