*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

sneakers-worn-by-lebron-james-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-against-the-picture-id1128710100
Call these the “push” lolz

Coulda saved 15 bucks if I woulda waited until today to cop but at least seller shipped same day. Oh well

Just off the top of my head:

Bledsoe sometimes

Marcus and Markieff Morris

Jrue Holiday has worn them a few times

Kyle Kuzma played in them once I believe

Zion Williamson

Patrick Patterson

Miles Bridges

Nerlens Noel

Kinda funny that none of Lebron’s teammates wear his shoes outside of Kuzma.

Honestly I understand gauging what players wear them but what shoes you hoop in is super personal. Different needs for different styles of play and comfort preferences.

Like 40% of the league plays in the newest Kobe’s but they don’t have enough forefoot cushion for me, and I think that shoe overall is garbage.

I couldn’t play in the 15’s because they lacked lateral stability.

The 16’s have that baby outrigger and feel lower to the ground and they’re in my top 3 on court rotation right now.

Maybe I worry less about who wears them and decide what’s best for your personal needs.
Zion has been kyrie and pg...until it blew up.

Jrue has been mostly Kobe’s.

I forgot about miles bridges.

Nah, the question wasn’t just about who plays in them bc there are always preferences. It was about style of play which determines how I personally approach it. I may still cop on looks but it’s a question worth asking...

Zion has been kyrie and pg...until it blew up.

Jrue has been mostly Kobe’s.

I forgot about miles bridges.

Nah, the question wasn’t just about who plays in them bc there are always preferences. It was about style of play which determines how I personally approach it. I may still cop on looks but it’s a question worth asking...

Markelle n jr have worn the fresh breds

That’s what it seems. Not bad but gives you hints into the way it performs. It may not be a beast on cuts and lateral defense but legit on cushion for the long haul...

To a certain extent yeah.

But Deandre Jordan was wearing Kyrie 5's a lot this season.

So it could also throw you off a lot.

Does anyone else with the Safari think they run small? Trying to figure out what size I need and that was one person's opinion I saw, that they ran small...

Back
Top Bottom