*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

AA156751-9737-41DA-B231-22A1E48936E1.jpeg

Yeah man wack they shipped USPS instead of UPS. Could've paid few bucks more and cop off SX. Hopefully we don't have to wait a month or more :sick:

I'm hoping its not that long lol. You right we could of went the Sx route and been wearing them by now

Need to get these laces in my pair asap. Lace swap takes these to the next level. Don't sleep on these. Best on feet I seen yet....
Pics when you do....but I talked to dude and said he put in some old Jordan Atmos laces not sure which ones but I want to go the similar route...I thought they looked more beige/tan than grey but you could be right....he also said these were a night mare to unlace and re lace ..

I'm surprised there hasn't been much talk if Nike will do a shoe to commemorate Lebron passing Jordan in scoring the way they did with the Mamba moment.

Oreos the best GR so far imo

WTT>Oreo>Bred are my top 3

Safaris are nice but I wouldn’t wear them enough to pay resale. Purple and maroon Kings very nice too but wouldn’t wear those enough either. Would def scoop if I found at Burlington :lol:

I promise gets an honorable mention

Eh.

The Ashes 15’s made the Oreo 16’s look boring and lazy AF.

My top 3 16’s so far:

1- I promise
2- WTT
3- multis

Worst 2:

Equalities

SuperBrons

The Breds were ok, I just hate the red tint on the max zoom units.

Lol...if I remember correctly, you and I already had this debate.

I'm not gonna criticize over a difference in preference.

You got it chief. :nthat:

Oreos the best GR so far imo

WTT>Oreo>Bred are my top 3

Safaris are nice but I wouldn’t wear them enough to pay resale. Purple and maroon Kings very nice too but wouldn’t wear those enough either. Would def scoop if I found at Burlington :lol:

I promise gets an honorable mention
I love the Oreo. My first 16. Love the detail, but wish it had the lion head on the back of the shoe

after beating my Kobe XI Oreos the cw just holds a special place in my heart and I like how these were executed with the black tongue and icy outsole :smokin

Really can't see Nike scrapping the Lebron watch for the rest of the season when they are instant sell out shoes.

Most of the GR have been sitting.

Having said that, they better get moving on the remaining 4 pairs..

Lol...if I remember correctly, you and I already had this debate.

I'm not gonna criticize over a difference in preference.

You got it chief. :nthat:

we did and i do respect your opinion but i'm still gonna have a lil fun, i don't expect yall to not dismiss my opinions either :pimp:

Last edited:
Hot Lava would be a smart move for the 6th as he passes MJ on the all time scoring list i mean big moment shoes for a big moment makes sense or they could do the 4 horsemen for the moment and talk about how they've been together for all these moments

Back
Top Bottom