*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

They will drop one way or another. The are easy sell outs and they are probably sitting waiting for distribution.

Nike did drop the ball on the Lebron watch this year, tho.

Yeah they'll drop them one way or another. Sorta like how the Lebron XI Champ Pack was split up and labeled an SE release.

Lebron XVI: The Lost Chronicles Collection.
"Here is your chance to own the limited edition pairs that were so elusive, even the King himself didn't get a chance to wear"

Yeah they'll drop them one way or another. Sorta like how the Lebron XI Champ Pack was split up and labeled an SE release.

Lebron XVI: The Lost Chronicles Collection.
"Here is your chance to own the limited edition pairs that were so elusive, even the King himself didn't get a chance to wear"
Hahaha

20190330_171405.jpg
Finally unDs good weather

I unfortunately can’t wear sneakers at work, so I’ll have to wear all my bball shoes to play! So I envy you being able to wear them at work haha
Damn that sucks. I can tell you this, any cushion technology that Nike puts out for Lebron's, runners, trainers, kobe's, etc. I test them out FULLY at work LOL
So I can safely say that the 16 passes with flying colors haha

So are the 16s super comfy? Never owned a pair of Lebrons (any model). If I can't get them from Nike, hopefully they drop to sub retail and then I'll take a chance of them.

So are the 16s super comfy? Never owned a pair of Lebrons (any model). If I can't get them from Nike, hopefully they drop to sub retail and then I'll take a chance of them.
I think they are. Got that Nicki Minaj bubble and the flyknit feels good. The fit is great on all my 16's, except for the left shoe on the Safari's. Nothing will ever beat the X though. Oreo 16's are on discount from Nike. Hopefully a promo code comes out soon so you can save even more money. That is if you are interested in that CW.

I wouldn't say they're super comfy, they aren't ultraboosts or reacts. They're just there on your feet, not gonna get that step in comfort or plushness

I wouldn't say they're super comfy, they aren't ultraboosts or reacts. They're just there on your feet, not gonna get that step in comfort or plushness
I like the reacts, especially on the heel. Cant wait to get more of those. Never had Ultraboost but have heard GREAT things about them. I think the 16's have a great bubble. I can feel it, especially in the forefoot. IDK maybe I am doing more activity in mine or just a little heavier than others here, but I think they are great. I never got the impression that they "are just there on my feet," BUT anyone could have a different experience than me or even a bad shoe.

I def feel like the XVI are a downgrade in terms of cushioning than the XV, which is nuts because I think they use the same exact cushioning system? Something about the XVI were amiss in the comfort department.

I def feel like the XVI are a downgrade in terms of cushioning than the XV, which is nuts because I think they use the same exact cushioning system? Something about the XVI were amiss in the comfort department.
Yeah the 15 was great. Especially coming from the 13 and 14, big improvement. The 14's I have arent too bad though, but nothing like the 15/16.

those pics of the medicine balls look real good. When people get their pairs in hand please post pics

The psi is different they made these firmer for a more responsive and stable ride on the court

Back
Top Bottom