*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

The psi is different they made these firmer for a more responsive and stable ride on the court

1F25927D-761C-4B29-B7BE-49FAD54C264F.jpeg

tried on a pair of Kings at the outlet, regular price, almost cop because it's so nice, but i just wanted to try it on to know how it feels....damn that kings pair is sweet with the gold in the back.

Tried on the soundtracks yesterday and the instep comfort of the air bag feels broken in unlike the regular mids. Matter of fact had a mid on one foot and low on the other and there was a noticeable difference in the air bag. Anyone else notice this?

Not a big fan of hooping in any low top, but these don't seem that much lower than the mids. Will wait for reviews and other colorways. Also, not a fan of the translucent on the toe, can't remember the shoe, but had a similar solid to translucent setup on the sole and every time I pushed off my toe there was slippage on the translucent toe part.

I'm bitter that so many of you hit that didn't even want them.... Would love to see them in hand. Oh well. Hope they drop lower than retail on stockx.

Those MPLS are real clean.

The fact that they have the lion head at the back pushed them over the top for me compared to the Oreos which I was considering copping.

those lows are one of my favorites of the 16s..

just checked the price on the Griffey 15s and they're still above $300 for my size :sick:

8C5CF1F5-7F49-488D-A805-63FA8E9446D1.jpeg
0AEC75BE-7064-4696-9A97-B9048DA68C02.jpeg
EE635200-128E-4786-98E0-F614BA46FC83.jpeg
1B8E0DDA-87C8-4257-8F28-9C8D52730957.jpeg
C440B652-8F9C-4200-A770-5CE3FC1055B5.jpeg
Saw these in store Thursday and had to go back yesterday and grab. The lacing locks my foot in so much better than the “mids”.
Those look great ! Glad to hear they are comfortable. I think many people want them but are not cool paying full price. I know I want a pair haha just gotta wait and see.

Those look great ! Glad to hear they are comfortable. I think many people want them but are not cool paying full price. I know I want a pair haha just gotta wait and see.

I totally forgot about the OutKast/speakerboxlovebelow tie-in until I saw the insoles were one red,one pink, same with the Dunkman on bottom and the lace tips.

those lows are one of my favorites of the 16s..

just checked the price on the Griffey 15s and they're still above $300 for my size :sick:
Dont think they will dip below that either. I got a VNDS pair that you couldnt even tell were worn for $275 shipped. DS are easily over $300.

So does the lebron watch move to when he walks in the arena, or when he takes a seat at the bench? :nerd::rofl:

I was turned of by footlocker's shipping fee and return policy on the medicine balls. Now I'm left with more expensive and no return policy options. I'm an idiot... SMH.... Maybe I'll get lucky and hit a footlocker restock when people rerun them or ebayer's get desperate to sell....dman it...

Please ping me if u see a 10.5 pop up (assuming these are TTS... Never owned any LeBrons b4.) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom