*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Capture+_2019-04-04-20-15-57.png

How many watchs are left and there's only like three games left. I'd be surprised if they don't drop something tonight.

Maybe the pair hes wearing tonight is a precursor to the 4H he will wear the next game...

Wishful thinking lol...

let’s see what happens

Nike Official Statement
"The ultimate amount of heel cushion from a long night's sit when you need it the most while still delivering that forefoot responsiveness for those long drawn out games. Whether you sit upright, lean back, or stretch , these will be perfect for all your Non-Playoff Needs."
#FromDaPineWatch #NoPlayoffs

Nike Official Statement
"The ultimate amount of heel cushion from a long night's sit when you need it the most while still delivering that forefoot responsiveness for those long drawn out games. Whether you sit upright, lean back, or stretch , these will be perfect for all your Non-Playoff Needs."
#FromDaPineWatch #NoPlayoffs
HAHAHAHA
DED

Hey NT Fam correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the horse men and lava the last two of the 6 watch pairs? And if so are these glow in dark watch 16’s inspired by horse men?

Hey NT Fam correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the horse men and lava the last two of the 6 watch pairs? And if so are these glow in dark watch 16’s inspired by horse men?
Not sure, but this could be an additional watch pair. The blue SB weren't on the original list of watch pairs and they ended up dropping. At this point, who the heck knows what's going to happen.

I like the inspired 3s on the 16. I will def grab these "Zero Dark 30", plus croc leather, black leather shoe laces and gitd laces bout to be fire in these, so still Remix, 4HM and Lava left to be revealed. I think Nike should release these on the last game of the season to coincide with the lakers lights going out(season over) with glow being that shining hope for a better future :lol:

Back
Top Bottom