*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

3B68AD18-5B3B-4E5F-8252-5D5F06550A9C.jpeg

:lol:

Medicine Ball in hand look absolutely awesome; love them! Can't want to try them on for comfort; need to spray them before wear (while trying to avoid spraying the plastic). The outsole will look like crap once worn though...oh well. The 16 model is so versatile with all the diff variations we're seeing. Glad I picked these up. I could care less about lebron, but love this shoe.

Medicine Ball in hand look absolutely awesome; love them! Can't want to try them on for comfort; need to spray them before wear (while trying to avoid spraying the plastic). The outsole will look like crap once worn though...oh well. The 16 model is so versatile with all the diff variations we're seeing. Glad I picked these up. I could care less about lebron, but love this shoe.
Glad it turned out you like them. Mind just landed back on Nike's doorstep today LOL. Once I get my gift card I used on them refunded, I'm reordering the sunrise 720s I sent back when I realized they sent me the wrong color alternate laces. I've been getting and sending things back and forth with nike for the past 2.5 weeks, I'm sick of it :lol:

Glad it turned out you like them. Mind just landed back on Nike's doorstep today LOL. Once I get my gift card I used on them refunded, I'm reordering the sunrise 720s I sent back when I realized they sent me the wrong color alternate laces. I've been getting and sending things back and forth with nike for the past 2.5 weeks, I'm sick of it :lol:

Thanks. I went TTS so hopefully that was the right call; gotta get home and check. I'm a 10.5 in EVERY Nike product I've EVER purchased...EXCEPT the OG Huarache's, which I size up to 11.5....

Your sit'n sounds so frustrating with all the back and forth. So long as they make mistakes but still have stock it's not a big deal I guess....

Thanks. I went TTS so hopefully that was the right call; gotta get home and check. I'm a 10.5 in EVERY Nike product I've EVER purchased...EXCEPT the OG Huarache's, which I size up to 11.5....

Your sit'n sounds so frustrating with all the back and forth. So long as they make mistakes but still have stock it's not a big deal I guess....
It just got even funnier. The other day I ordered some shorts from NDC. Today they showed up. Completely wrong style of shorts, and in XXL when I ordered L. I just sat in my office staring at them going, WTF is happening right now :rofl:
In the end, these are all just annoyances of no consequence. I hit up Nike chat and they are two-day shipping me the correct shorts. But it is irritating because now I have to take the time to go to a UPS store and ship the wrong ones back. First world problems, though.

It just got even funnier. The other day I ordered some shorts from NDC. Today they showed up. Completely wrong style of shorts, and in XXL when I ordered L. I just sat in my office staring at them going, WTF is happening right now :rofl:
In the end, these are all just annoyances of no consequence. I hit up Nike chat and they are two-day shipping me the correct shorts. But it is irritating because now I have to take the time to go to a UPS store and ship the wrong ones back. First world problems, though.
This happened to me with shirts. I got the wrong side and they two dayed another shirt that was a different size but also the wrong size .I eventually just returned everything.

That's lame. Happened to me once with FNL...got an awesome deal on a Jordan tshirt with rewards, bday coupon, etc...was like ten bucks shipped. They sent the wrong color (one I would never wear). By the time it came and I called they were sold out of the one I wanted....was so pissed....Never did buy one...

'09s on top; '14s in the middle. Still don't understand why they don't use the OG white color on the plastic. Maybe they think bone looks better than the white yellowing over time...

LeBrons seem comfortable, but need to wear them for a period of time. Look great but have a bulky look. These are TTS for me so I'm GTG! Materials on the LeBron are better than the other two for sure.

20190405_172323.jpg

Back
Top Bottom