*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Sneakernews meh.

yeah not to be out done: https://solecollector.com/news/2019...-james-debuts-nike-lebron-16-glow-in-the-dark
LeBron James might not be playing any more minutes this season for the Los Angeles Lakers, but that will not stop the NBA superstar from debuting brand new colorways of the Nike LeBron 16.

For last night's contest against the Warriors, James rolled up to Staples Center in a "Glow in the Dark" LeBron 16, which he nicely paired with a graphic T-shirt to honor the late Nipsey Hussle. This pair, similar to other LeBron 16s that have released this year, features design details borrowed from the LeBron 3. The color scheme is inspired by the "Glow in the Dark" LeBron 3 sample that James originally wore back in 2014.

Image via Getty/Adam Pantozzi
This pair sports a black Battleknit 2.0 upper, textured leather overlays made to resemble crocodile skin, and mint green accents. Branding comes in the form of a lion's head logo on the tongue, "LJ" crown logo on the medial heel, and glossy Swoosh on the lateral heel. The stealthy upper sits atop a glow in the dark outsole.

With only a handful of games left in the regular season and James unfortunately absent from the NBA Playoffs this year, there is currently no word on if this pair will be getting a future release or if it is simply a one-of-one for the man himself.
but since there's 2 games left and they're still dropping lebron watch shoes, no reason to think these won't release, i'm more upset that the remix is 3 based and not 12 based, i even brought lace locks to match that situation oh well

yeah not to be out done: https://solecollector.com/news/2019...-james-debuts-nike-lebron-16-glow-in-the-dark
LeBron James might not be playing any more minutes this season for the Los Angeles Lakers, but that will not stop the NBA superstar from debuting brand new colorways of the Nike LeBron 16.

For last night's contest against the Warriors, James rolled up to Staples Center in a "Glow in the Dark" LeBron 16, which he nicely paired with a graphic T-shirt to honor the late Nipsey Hussle. This pair, similar to other LeBron 16s that have released this year, features design details borrowed from the LeBron 3. The color scheme is inspired by the "Glow in the Dark" LeBron 3 sample that James originally wore back in 2014.

Image via Getty/Adam Pantozzi
This pair sports a black Battleknit 2.0 upper, textured leather overlays made to resemble crocodile skin, and mint green accents. Branding comes in the form of a lion's head logo on the tongue, "LJ" crown logo on the medial heel, and glossy Swoosh on the lateral heel. The stealthy upper sits atop a glow in the dark outsole.

With only a handful of games left in the regular season and James unfortunately absent from the NBA Playoffs this year, there is currently no word on if this pair will be getting a future release or if it is simply a one-of-one for the man himself.
but since there's 2 games left and they're still dropping lebron watch shoes, no reason to think these won't release, i'm more upset that the remix is 3 based and not 12 based, i even brought lace locks to match that situation oh well

I can trust sole collector info.

Hopefully they drop. Day 1 cop for me if they do.

Same, I will get those on release.

I’m 50/50 on those remix, I think I’ll go for them if they do release. Not the biggest fan of so much white, but they should look better than the SB’s imo based on colors.

This could have all been avoided if people just wore their basketball shoes on the basketball court lol @Space City Soldier

JUST KIDDING... something similar happened to me a while back except it was my girlfriend stepping in ****, then getting in my BRAND NEW car without realizing she had stepped in it.

This could have all been avoided if people just wore their basketball shoes on the basketball court lol @Space City Soldier

JUST KIDDING... something similar happened to me a while back except it was my girlfriend stepping in ****, then getting in my BRAND NEW car without realizing she had stepped in it.

Hey man cheerleaders need sneakers too, leave the guy alone.

i've seen them all be right and them all be wrong, i'm just choose to have faith, 3prs left off the initial teaser, so i'm betting that all 4 release if not more since nike is really trying to build upon what they did with the 15s, and i think ultimately they're doing a great job, they were a pretty slow out the gate minus the MC (i guess the breds by the masses) but since then, there have been some solid ideas worked out, Atmos, Buzz, SB/LB, Martin's, the Watch PRs have been all solid, i'd say the only pair i'm kinda upset about not releasing were the scoring list pair just for the history base i didn't think so but i will prob end up with more 16s than i did 15s.....TBD

Hey man cheerleaders need sneakers too, leave the guy alone.

you 2 doing the most right now

you 2 doing the most right now
upload_2019-4-7_15-34-21.gif

"You know, Lebron, we can get you 2XL longs. It's not a problem."

"Nah fam, just give me the plebeian XLs. Feeling cute, might delete later."

That already sounds like a scam in the making. Nike return process takes all of 2-3 days and he claims he couldn't wait on that? Either he already took them for a test drive or that welfare check is late this month and he gotta put food on the table somehow

i've seen them all be right and them all be wrong, i'm just choose to have faith, 3prs left off the initial teaser, so i'm betting that all 4 release if not more since nike is really trying to build upon what they did with the 15s, and i think ultimately they're doing a great job, they were a pretty slow out the gate minus the MC (i guess the breds by the masses) but since then, there have been some solid ideas worked out, Atmos, Buzz, SB/LB, Martin's, the Watch PRs have been all solid, i'd say the only pair i'm kinda upset about not releasing were the scoring list pair just for the history base i didn't think so but i will prob end up with more 16s than i did 15s.....TBD
Overall i agree with you.

I think where Nike dropped the ball on the XVI was garbage GR colors and they screwed around with the Lebron Watch timing. The special releases, collabs, and Lebron Watch stuff has been amazing though.

That already sounds like a scam in the making. Nike return process takes all of 2-3 days and he claims he couldn't wait on that? Either he already took them for a test drive or that welfare check is late this month and he gotta put food on the table somehow

We’ll see tomorrow, I’ll be sure to post pics.

Back
Top Bottom