*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Lakers have the ugliest combo of colors, i'm glad they haven't wasted a single colorway on some purple and yellow trash, the Clippers got better team colors, than yall laker fans.....unpopular opinion, Lakers have worse team colors of any pro Cali team :rofl::evil:
ae6.gif

the truth hurts :rofl:Heat>Clev>Lakers in terms of team colors translating to shoe colors, minus the WTKX i've never owned or been interested in purple/yellow shoe, what makes the Martin's so cool is the details and the nods more so than the colors, honestly take away the Martin nods and it's a very ugly shoe, but with the nods that shoe is fire for those of us that grew up enjoying the show so if you mad that i won't drink the Purplesaurus Rex kool-aide then
tenor.gif

the truth hurts :rofl:Heat>Clev>Lakers in terms of team colors translating to shoe colors, minus the WTKX i've never owned or been interested in purple/yellow shoe, what makes the Martin's so cool is the details and the nods more so than the colors, honestly take away the Martin nods and it's a very ugly shoe, but with the nods that shoe is fire for those of us that grew up enjoying the show so if you mad that i won't drink the Purplesaurus Rex kool-aide then
tenor.gif

E60FEF90-912C-422A-BD43-D0B04AB80B94.gif

AE7CB886-CDA7-4D1D-BEDB-E08EA2BD5073.gif

Chicago bulls colorway schemes >*

Back
Top Bottom