*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

D75E0551-33A5-4353-9298-31F1A73B666C.jpeg
ECCAA76C-F3FB-45C9-839C-D06AB9E87F19.jpeg
takemymoney.jpg

That’s out now or releasing soon?

According to his post it was being sold at the store already but we don’t know where. The only thing sbowing on the launch calendar was a footlocker.ca release so far of 5/26 for a black and red colorway unless they wrote the wrong description instead of lava. But they definitely appear to be releasing soon. Hopefully they release a black lava pair as well.

I can’t afford to do it though so really it’s dumb ahh status. I tried to stay off niketalk once but then istill see stuff on ig and even Facebook. I just need to give the whole internet a rest for a while cuzz Nike been just pumping out fire stuff non stop lately.
Errr. How old are you? First of all, 2-3 pairs per week? That’s anywhere between $1400 and $2400 per month. Or $17K-$29K per year. Not many people, period, can afford that, let alone most regular NTers. You need to make at least $200K/year to even think about playing at that level, in my humble opinion. If you lack such self control and really are buying sneakers at that rate, you need to step away from your computer/social media entirely for quite some time and get a grip on reality. No hate, just trying to help you before you get in real trouble. Yikes.

Looks like 2 more pairs and I'm done, that brings me to 8prs same as 15s. IMHO

15 colabs > 16 colabs (let's be real Kith killed Atmos and HFR this is not even open for debate)

15 gr mids> 16 gr mids (I own no gr 16s)

16 lows > 15 lows (I only bought 1x 15 lows for a custom, the 15 lows didnt really have good colorways, I'm pick up the camos for the low, not sure how I should categorize the SB lows)

16 watch > 15 watch (this was a tough one but I ultimately own only 2x 15 watches, compared to 2-4x 16 watches, however the 15 watch was much better executed)

Last edited:
This Lebron watch stuff needs to end and they just need to make a better shoe. The shoes they’re taking ideas from are better than the actual Lebron

This Lebron watch stuff needs to end and they just need to make a better shoe. The shoes they’re taking ideas from are better than the actual Lebron

That means they’re trying. If the Lebron was better than the shoes they’re taking ideas from you would probably say they need better ideas :lol:

Better in performance or better in style?
Two different things here. The aggassi joints if were being technical isn’t a basketball shoe.

Serious question ... will the lava atcs sell out? Or will I be able to grab the black brons and double back for em later!”? I know most of y’all ballers In here don’t have these problems but man it’s getting ridiculous for me to be buying 2-3 shoes a week
If the lava's sell out, the shoe game will have hit a point of no return. Nike might as well start selling people dog sh*t, because apparently they will buy anything.

I don’t really see the Lebron watch as “trying”. To me it’s moreso, “we have to use past classic colorways to sell this shoe because we can’t do any creative original ones.” Then again, it might be something Lebron requested and if he likes them his opinion is the most important at the end of the day

If the lava's sell out, the shoe game will have hit a point of no return. Nike might as well start selling people dog sh*t, because apparently they will buy anything.

We get it. You don’t like the shoe. You’ve made abundantly clear on numerous posts. Your talking as if your opinions/feelings are speaking for the masses. They’re clearly not. So serious question. Why are you still here?

I think the black lava cw is more limited than the white lava cw. I don't see any little kids or toddler pairs for the black lava cw only the white pair so far.

I love my tech challenges to death I turned mine into beaters/ lifting shoes. I know they are dried out to the max now cause I haven't worn them in years lol

Iconic to whom though? Not too many heads from 87 still around unfortunately. The actual retros have sat. Blacks are fire tho.

Yet people buy Jordan 1’s that came out in 1984. The lavas released in 1989. Og’s know how iconic the Air Tech Challenge line is and how many of his shoes influenced Jordans. And yes of course Tinker designed both lines, he obviously didn’t design the Jordan 1. Sure they don’t get the same hype as the Jordan’s and generally hit discount but it is an iconic shoe that helped start Nike and the sneaker game. It put Nike tennis on the map. In fact the Atc I started it before that. You don’t see people wearing tennis shoes casually anymore like they did when Andre played.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom