*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Not a lot of new generation cats nowadays into stuff like that

That might be true but the shoe itself is iconic. I said it doesn’t build hype like the Jordan 1 anymore but Agassi and those shoes are a big reason why Nike is where it is today. Of course it helped set off the whole Yeezy craze too where a lot of the people buying them didn’t know the midsole was taken from the shoe.

That might be true but the shoe itself is iconic. I said it doesn’t build hype like the Jordan 1 anymore but Agassi and those shoes are a big reason why Nike is where it is today. Of course it helped set off the whole Yeezy craze too where a lot of the people buying them didn’t know the midsole was taken from the shoe.
I’m not disputing the fact the shoes a classic, I want to buy it, I’m just wondering if they hype still there for the shoe to sell out. Guess I’ll just have to see I hate paying resell for shoes tho mane

I don’t really see the Lebron watch as “trying”. To me it’s moreso, “we have to use past classic colorways to sell this shoe because we can’t do any creative original ones.” Then again, it might be something Lebron requested and if he likes them his opinion is the most important at the end of the day

You don’t think they’re trying to sell shoes with the Lebron watch? :lol:

All companies try to sell there product, but you don’t think they’re trying

If the Yeezy 2 is iconic that makes the atc2 iconic by default
upload_2019-5-19_16-23-15.gif

I’m not disputing the fact the shoes a classic, I want to buy it, I’m just wondering if they hype still there for the shoe to sell out. Guess I’ll just have to see I hate paying resell for shoes tho mane

Are you talking about the Lava Tech Challenge? Them things have sat and gone on steep discount almost every time they've retroed. Only possible way they would sellout is if they were limited QS status. The next retro won't be any different.

Are you talking about the Lava Tech Challenge? Them things have sat and gone on steep discount almost every time they've retroed. Only possible way they would sellout is if they were limited QS status. The next retro won't be any different.

What pisses me off is Nike never gives them nice premium leather. They disrespect them with their cheap crap. :angry:

When they made the lavas a qs in 2014 they sold out. Then they re-released them later on that year and they hit discount . The 2016’s sat for a little because a lot of people had the 2014 pair and some didn’t like the fact that they had grey eyelets but they were nice. Eventually those sold well over retail on ebay, I think people regretted not buying them . From the photo someone posted of the 2019 pair they look just like the 2016 pair with grey eyelets which is not true to the og or like the 08 and 14 pair but the lava looks nicer. I’ll be picking some up.

The last retro in 2016 was released as premium leather. The footlocker.ca listed a black/red release for 5/26 as a qs but I assume they are referring to the lavas unless it’s a new cw. I keep waiting for a U.S. release date. The last couple ot Atc II’s were only sold overseas and sold out quickly as they made very few pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom