*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Elite X's were superb. They are going to have to keep super premium looking colorways to sell this shoe lol. And still folks are passing.

can you imagine red being purple and the the orange being yellow?

would be a dope laker colorway for the season opener

I thought this:
IlqmPwQ.png

aDj0I3d.png

Elite X's were superb. They are going to have to keep super premium looking colorways to sell this shoe lol. And still folks are passing.

All my elite Xs are still in great shape, but for some reason the carbon fiber parts "fog" up every now and then with some kind of residue. Gotta wipe them off.

All my elite Xs are still in great shape, but for some reason the carbon fiber parts "fog" up every now and then with some kind of residue. Gotta wipe them off.

IDK what thats about.. its def annoying. I only copped the Superheroes but they are in good shape too. Glad to still have them and the shape is perfect!

Nike better not drop something special during the first game. I'll be there but reception sucks in that arena.

managed to grab a size 11 what the 1-5 for 272 shipped with the 15% ebay code. No Fakes of these yet right? Got from a reputable seller.

managed to grab a size 11 what the 1-5 for 272 shipped with the 15% ebay code. No Fakes of these yet right? Got from a reputable seller.

Submitted an offer for 280 got accepted and got my pair to 242 using the code. Code came in handy

i ****** up. had the fresh breads in my ebay cart and fell asleep right after. woke up and the code expired

what are the odds of a footlocker or champs having a 20 percent off code you can use in store?

Back
Top Bottom