*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

1653C096-3707-483D-84FA-079E9962D997.jpeg

1EEBA13B-C753-47F2-8BE4-EB931D43AA56.jpeg

ABFB1AF3-BAFD-4F56-8206-86CA6456955D.jpeg

Tongue flipped up in second pic or is that how Bron's personal pair are going to look and differ from the pair available to the public?

To kick off the release of the LeBron 16, Nike will launch a “Starting Five” collection (to be revealed soon). It reflects the full team effort required to succeed, but also touches on LeBron’s ability to play all five positions on the court at any given time. The “Fresh Bred” colorway, which launches on September 20th, also represents the shooting guard position, while the black and red color-combo is a light nod to another great 2-guard.
Shaq pair for the center in lakers colors?
And who will the small forward position be if it isn’t Lebron himself?

How you drop a what the at the beginning of the season?...nike changing the game....maybe they are doing things in reverse and using the what the's to show off upcoming colorways....

Seeing Petrie hold them put me on the bandwagon. Something about the video vs pictures. Very tough

Also with the “starting five” I wonder which players they’ll pay homage to. Maybe the Lakers cw will be for Magic at the 1.

Last edited:
Lol what’s different about these and the 15s? - well there are some fins on the outside of the air bags... so that’s an upgrade...and we added a flex groove to the bottom..

Lolol. I like the shoes but just say it’s a different upper, we get it

Side note- the 2k shoe this year could be for Giannis... he’s the GR cover athlete and he has his 1st sig shoe dropping this season

Edit: Giannis was already mentioned #didntread

Side note- the 2k shoe this year could be for Giannis... he’s the GR cover athlete and he has his 1st sig shoe dropping this season

Edit: Giannis was already mentioned #didntread
Could be because kyrie got his last game. Giannis' shoe looks pretty meh tho. Depends on what they mean by "customized shoe" tho.

Back
Top Bottom