*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

IMG_5522.JPG
Strolled into NIketown Santa Monica around 2 and grabbed a size 10! Hit up the grove on the way home and someone beat me to the last pair there by 2 min! Wish I got an 11 tho!

Any fit info (compared to the 15) would be greatly appreciated. I’m thinking of going the stockx route but just wanna make sure to scoop the right size.

Any fit info (compared to the 15) would be greatly appreciated. I’m thinking of going the stockx route but just wanna make sure to scoop the right size.

It’s built off the same base of the 15’s so it’s highly likely the sizing would be the same.

Hoping those blk/reds go on sale. I don't pay retail for any LeBrons
27AD2548-7C61-445C-9E11-B61AA66791D7.gif

I almost burn through the rubber on my XV ashes playing outdoor ball occasionally in them. Definitely looking to cop xvi for the do-low and doing the same thing.

This is why I don't care for hyped releases when i know im gonna destroy them with normal wear and tear why over pay or even pay retail for something your gonna use and abuse imo.

But all power to the cats stunting for the gram.

Hopefully we see real b-ball heads do a comparison performance review of the XV and XVI soon.

Back
Top Bottom