*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

In for breds, got a 25% voucher from nike!
D6110BFA-3330-4FD2-85CE-541032A76D52.gif

yea wish they had the lion on the back tho

is there a release date yet?

Agree the lion would have looked good on the oreos. Was just thinking that suede or nubuck would have been nicer on the tongue. The leather looks extra shiny and thick which could hamper them conforming to the foot.

20181001_094240.jpg

Changed laces to volt.....
Btw idk if it was me but Da** trying to switch laces was hard to take out. Literally took me 15 mins to take out and put in the shoes with this upper its hard

Bless your fingers and patience. They really pop now.

20181001_094240.jpg

Changed laces to volt.....
Btw idk if it was me but Da** trying to switch laces was hard to take out. Literally took me 15 mins to take out and put in the shoes with this upper its hard

your fingers coo bro? i swear it was a mission lacing them up lol

looks dope tho bro. might swap mines out to volt too

Nah I completely agree I think full size would smash my toes, but few guys were saying like it was completely asinine to even suggest half or full size. For a high shoe that tends to run longer than average, I would just rather have as tight of a fit as possible for a shoe that might have stability issues(the heel was similar to the 14s in the way it left your back foot open too). I appreciate your experience. Waiting to pick up a pair of my own prob later in the season.

Yeah, half down could work, but full, nah.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom