*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

tonight is the first game for 1 of my basketball league, will play for 1 hour
and today is the 3rd day I'm wearing it in the office , just to break in the cushion/fit/midsole
will wait for a Lakers, all yellow or purple colorway for my 2nd pair, for now ill be using this both Outdoor and Indoor basketball

file-33.jpeg

https://schwollo.com/2018/09/30/nike-lebron-xvi-16-performance-analysis-and-review/

Been super busy so haven’t been playing much ball, gave these a spin early for just the second time since I got em.

I like how Schwollo described the fit in the heel as floating... and similar to the Hyperrev 2016. I would agree with that and add the Soldier 11 and Harden Vol.2 to that list. It’s a weird feeling but it doesn’t really affect me during play...the top of my heel is secure and locked into place but the bottom of my heel can very slightly move left and right. Like maybe the shoe just needs a little more padding around the Achilles area. Regardless I can still see it shooting to the top of my hoop rotation, knocking off the LBJ 15 lol
I agree with this review and the the other two posted above. Def can’t go down a full size half a size is doable though.

I don’t get what it is with all the clear soles lately. They have been overusing it and it’s not even like it makes sense. Most of them would of easily looked better with some sort of solid and perform better too.

The shoes feels much better after the battleknit gets worn in and broken in. I do find myself relaxing and tightening the shoe right after warming up but before actually playing. Overall great performers and the addition of the outrigger is huge.

I don’t get what it is with all the clear soles lately. They have been overusing it and it’s not even like it makes sense. Most of them would of easily looked better with some sort of solid and perform better too.

maybe it's cheaper to produce. or they want our shoes to age faster

Disposable shoes. Can't be keeping joints for a few years.

Rec'd my 16s, Fresh Bred man these things are nice. I couldn't wait for a sale so I used my military discount and the free over night shipping code. These 16s are going to be a problem, especially if they come out with some nice colorways!

Ever since someone talked about how there should be gold in between the red I just keep thinking about how that would look so much better...

Haha, that was me. Yep, if they put the gold in there like they did the red for the Fresh Breds they would've been an instant classic. Missed opportunity by Nike. The upper on this particular pair just looks too plain.

Anybody know, offhand, how many colorways were there of the 15? Just thinking if we should be expecting a WTL 6-10 & so on

As stubborn as this sounds I dont know how anyone can go a full size down on these, you just cant or yeah you really dont know your true size then lol. I actually wore my 16s this whole weekend and in my opinion they're an exact TTS. Some dead space around the toe box so I can sort of see how I been hearing people been saying they went half a size down, but length wise to me they're an exact fit. But hey everyone's foot is different and everyone likes to rock it to their style of comfort.
I agree. Got a pair half a size down, played in them for 4 days and they where way to tight, I keep jamming my toe. Exchanges them for a TTS and they were way better.

Back
Top Bottom