*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Seen folks got theirs on the gram. Pics are not mine

95362B99-85C7-4F32-B511-504D8332A402.jpeg

E4AA555B-3770-4693-B12A-F97A6AEBCC80.jpeg

No excuse for this.

Look at it like this, if the shoe was retail at $250 plus tax we all would have still tried and copped at that price. So $265-$280 for current resell is a easy cop. They’ll be $400+ later so just get em now at the ‘low’
At least that’s how I justify it lol

At least you’ll get $20 VIP rewards. Since I dont have shipping confirmation from last night’s euro site drop yet, I should head to HOH for another pair in case the first pair gets cancelled. Don’t know if my HOH is getting them though, would look foolish/waste time waiting then find out they didn’t get them.

At least you’ll get $20 VIP rewards. Since I dont have shipping confirmation from last night’s euro site drop yet, I should head to HOH for another pair in case the first pair gets cancelled. Don’t know if my HOH is getting them though, would look foolish/waste time waiting then find out they didn’t get them.

Just do it!

They not answering the phone?

Look at it like this, if the shoe was retail at $250 plus tax we all would have still tried and copped at that price. So $265-$280 for current resell is a easy cop. They’ll be $400+ later so just get em now at the ‘low’
At least that’s how I justify it lol

LOL @ thinking these will hit $400+. Whatever it is you're smoking, pass it this way

Back
Top Bottom