*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

These will look nice next to the kith 15s (and acid lions)

I didn't know the dunkman under the sole was gold too... Gonna be hard to maintain that

Already got the confirmation email from FTL at 7:11. Waiting for that shipping email or cancellation email now.

Reactions: Ube
whelp about to head down to SD to line up! Wish one should I go to? Was thinking Fashion Valley and UTC. UTC is closer but I feel like Fashion would have more.

Well I'm posted at SD Fashion Valley Footlocker HoH only one here so I should be good unless they somehow didn't get any

Ha, was told the same thing. No one ever bothered to line up it seems.

better make sure you're lined up in the designated spot. I know some places have people line up away from the store, then walk them over once they open

I did a drive by, not a soul at the trolly station and no one lined up outside either.

941129D1-0E3D-4E4E-BB5C-C99F1FD66EC9.jpeg
Lace locks (SNKRS pass the Grove LA)

All pairs have lacelocks. Picked up two pairs myself from local HOH and confirmed with a few people there as well.

Yeah I know they all supposed to have lace locks but people are posting pairs saying they didnt receive the lace lock.....oh and I'm well aware of what the obvious but they ain't my shoes, but I'd be back in store like where my lace locks at bcuz
2853858_0.jpg

Me and the wife struck out on snkrs. Only 1 of the 4 house of hoops within 50 miles of me got them in, and they opened at 9 to a line. I didn’t know, so I was on my way around 9:15 but they only had 10.5 and 12 left. Commenced to strike out on FTL online. Got a notification that a local specialty store got some in. Called, but they sold out instantly. At this point, I was about to head to Flight club and rage cop a grail lol. Jumped on IG and saw that KITH Miami got some in and had my size. But the person who answered said that 7 people had called and said they were on their way. Raced over there and was luckily able to pick up the last 10 they had. $185+tax OTD. Fairly stoked.
5D3F5B98-F8C8-44CF-8FF5-60284E72196E.jpeg

None of the HOH in SF and near by getting them. Had a 10.5 in cart on footlocker and footpatrol and couldn’t check out. Looking like Resale my only choice now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom