*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Yeah, I should clarify. I’m talking strictly casual wear. Your boys hooping days are long since over. Lol

I'm afraid of hooping in the 16s since my 15s air bubble popped, but the cushioning definitely feels slightly better 15s. Plus the 16s I have are the WTT and that weave pattern on the back, like the Lebron 9, tears easily

I don’t get the hate for the 16. It’s probably my favorite model since the 10. I only ended up with one each of the 11-15. But I have 3 16’s already. They work for me.
Same here ! I have three 16's as well and I really love them BECAUSE I feel like these are much easier to pull off for casual wear. Once I purchased the Oreo a few months back I knew they got me haha. The cushion is there, overall feel, pull-tab which is always a plus in my book, and its more of a low, which is uncommon in the Lebron line. With that said, if you told me lets go one-on-one right now get your *** on the court I might grab the 15 more than 16. If you gave me a heads up the day before I will grab my 10's or 8's though LOL

Same here ! I have three 16's as well and I really love them BECAUSE I feel like these are much easier to pull off for casual wear. Once I purchased the Oreo a few months back I knew they got me haha. The cushion is there, overall feel, pull-tab which is always a plus in my book, and its more of a low, which is uncommon in the Lebron line. With that said, if you told me lets go one-on-one right now get your *** on the court I might grab the 15 more than 16. If you gave me a heads up the day before I will grab my 10's or 8's though LOL
As a big man who has been wearing since the 10 I find the 16 to be the best overall. Although I think I played better in the 12s but my knees hurt more.

As a big man who has been wearing since the 10 I find the 16 to be the best overall. Although I think I played better in the 12s but my knees hurt more.
Compared to what I have heard from many people, I did not find 12's to be that comfortable. It was weird going from the 11 with that excellent cushion to the 12, which promised precise cushioning thanks to the hex setup. Still, I enjoyed the shoe and even made an ID paid. But I would go to many other Lebrons before that one for ball reasons and, especially, casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom