*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

058E0B66-48B3-4676-91C8-31AEB86E8304.jpeg

Today
hat surgeon shorts?

I don't know if this means anything, but there are only 65 TOTAL PAIRS of of SB Blue listed on StockX, in all sizes. And this model isn't listed on Goat. Ebay has about a dozen total pairs listed. If these don't release elsewhere, this is super limited.

Got my Safaris in from StockX... with a huge crease on the right toe box like someone was wearing them and squatting down for hours. Emailed them and they said nothing they can do, that they passed the inspection. Stevie Wonder must have looked at these shoes or something, he probably wouldve even been able to tell the huge crease/dent in the toe box. Probably the last time I buy from them... extremely disappointed.

Got my Safaris in from StockX... with a huge crease on the right toe box like someone was wearing them and squatting down for hours. Emailed them and they said nothing they can do, that they passed the inspection. Stevie Wonder must have looked at these shoes or something, he probably wouldve even been able to tell the huge crease/dent in the toe box. Probably the last time I buy from them... extremely disappointed.

Pics?

Size?

weird
wouldnt there be a crease on the print too?
my pair came in today too gotta go pick it up

Damn....that is bad. For them to say there is nothing they can do is BS.
Man I got a pair of shoes from StockX where it seems that someone swapped a whole shoe out. I have one pristine shoe and one with scuffs and ripped shoestring. They've become pretty trash.

:emoji_thinking:
I don't know if this means anything, but there are only 65 TOTAL PAIRS of of SB Blue listed on StockX, in all sizes. And this model isn't listed on Goat. Ebay has about a dozen total pairs listed. If these don't release elsewhere, this is super limited.
They will be released, they have too. Such a basic shoe fr. I sold mine on sx for 349 size 10.5. not really feeling the colorway but to each is own. So far my favorite is the Atmos followed by the wtt. Needed to recoup some money tbh.

they're on goat now, though the prices are kinda high, it doesnt really seem like there's a lot of interest

StockX could be so much better than they are.

Right off top:

- establish a real customer service center, no more of this social media/e-mail waiting game BS

- set up parameters for a legit check (authenticate, size check, quality check) within a reasonable time period, possibly creating teams for shoes that dominate the market (Yeezy, Jordan 1, and flavor of the months like Off-white, etc)

they're on goat now, though the prices are kinda high, it doesnt really seem like there's a lot of interest
Yeah it seems like people are waiting to see if they release wider. If they don't then it will make more interest. Same thing happened with the King purple pair.

StockX could be so much better than they are.

Right off top:

- establish a real customer service center, no more of this social media/e-mail waiting game BS

- set up parameters for a legit check (authenticate, size check, quality check) within a reasonable time period, possibly creating teams for shoes that dominate the market (Yeezy, Jordan 1, and flavor of the months like Off-white, etc)

Agreed. In the beginning it seemed like they were doing better work and caring more. Now that they have gotten bigger it seems as the quality of work has gone down and they are just trying to pump as much money out of it as possible. I purchased a pair of Humidity Dunk SB last Wednesday, and it just got shipped to StockX yesterday... that's more than their 2 day window policy for sellers to ship them items that sold. I find it very fishy that the seller had 3-4 business days to ship it out and not get penalized. Also had a bid up for Superman Blue and a pair sold for below my bid price on the same size... lots of fishy things going on with them lately.

Back
Top Bottom