*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

2FC00FD4-0074-45BD-AA61-D679E19D4B0E.jpeg

lol someone was flexing for the gram. SMH

edit: talking bout the creased safari that they got from stock x

Yeah it seems like people are waiting to see if they release wider. If they don't then it will make more interest. Same thing happened with the King purple pair.
That’s what I’m thinking. I made that mistake with the court purple. Just got a pair off StockX . $290.

I’m just waiting for these GR’s to go on sale so I can hoop in em! I do have he Oreos coming in, used a 25% coupon on em.
The 15 lows I’m using now are great though.

Sure do hope we get some better cw’s in the 16.

I wore mine today as well while hitting up,some breweries out here in SD. I feel like the left shoe is tighter - like the toe box is lower / more constricted than the right. comfort was great, dat Phat bubble on the left was bouncing felt nice! Maybe just need more time to break them in all together . Great pix !
Yeah I'm looking at mine now. Glad I went tts and yeah these got that quality material that will break in nice. The shoe will look better over time. I like em alot.

Yeah it seems like people are waiting to see if they release wider. If they don't then it will make more interest. Same thing happened with the King purple pair.

Yeah I think I'm gonna jump at $300 instead of $275 just incase, and if they drop oh well no harm no foul, I got'em it's not like it's the WTL11 Australian release situation.....

Since I quit smoking, it's very easy to justify an extra $20-$40 on a bid.

5 months this week :pimp:

congrats and very true, i've been saving money not being able to buy black&milds here in europe, haven't smoked since dec1, i'll see how it goes when i get back to the states but the prices do seem to be coming down a bit and unlike the WTT there's not a lot of people just hitting buy or random high bids just showing up out the blue.....so far on my size

Back
Top Bottom