*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I thought they had the release date wrong on the Clear Jade. I looked around this morning to see what all was going on and couldn't find them anywhere. I still don't know where they released at. If they did.

Just lucked up on a pair of medicine balls at the nike clearance store in Burlington,Wa. 140.00 after 30% off for the weekend.
Your outlet had them at $200? Outlet in Torrance had a pair marked up to $220. They placed the sticker over the suggested retail price on the label. Did a double take when I saw they were $220 because I remember retail was $200. :smh:

I thought they had the release date wrong on the Clear Jade. I looked around this morning to see what all was going on and couldn't find them anywhere. I still don't know where they released at. If they did.

I think that was just at atmos stores. More than likely still a wider release to come (SNKRS, boutiques, etc).

Your outlet had them at $200? Outlet in Torrance had a pair marked up to $220. They placed the sticker over the suggested retail price on the label. Did a double take when I saw they were $220 because I remember retail was $200. :smh:
Yes had them at 200 i couldnt believe it. Then the 30% off was the luckiest pickup I have ever had.

26E2FF5B-B290-41F0-9C55-E2C768D6C8D4.jpeg
What does Bron have on back there :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom