Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

rvdrf9.gif
rvdrf9.gif

rvdrf9.gif
rvdrf9.gif

thanks a million HOHLegend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just got the coupon today in the mail (im in the bay area)

PM Me if you are ever in the bay area or need anything from here you are the man!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

rvdrf9.gif
rvdrf9.gif

rvdrf9.gif
rvdrf9.gif

thanks a million HOHLegend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just got the coupon today in the mail (im in the bay area)

PM Me if you are ever in the bay area or need anything from here you are the man!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to Great Mall and San Lenadro coming from Daly City; what a trip haha. I was looking for some Nike Frees/Air Maxes 9.5...but didn't find any ones I liked. Thanks again to 430AM though, helped my friends get stuff haha

Great Mall Nike Factory:
Nike Air Max Fly By All black: $59.99 All sizes 9&Up I think maybe to 13
Nike Hyperfuse low: All white/black/blue $64.99 All sizes 9&Up I think maybe to 13

San Leandro:
Nike Lunarglide 2: All purple/green....All white/blue Saw sizes 10 & 10.5: $69.99
Nike Free 3.0 V2: Black/volt I saw only size 9...$49.99
*Worker said they had a bunch of Nike Frees 5.0 v4 grey in a bunch of sizes when the sale started =(

Went to Great Mall and San Lenadro coming from Daly City; what a trip haha. I was looking for some Nike Frees/Air Maxes 9.5...but didn't find any ones I liked. Thanks again to 430AM though, helped my friends get stuff haha

Great Mall Nike Factory:
Nike Air Max Fly By All black: $59.99 All sizes 9&Up I think maybe to 13
Nike Hyperfuse low: All white/black/blue $64.99 All sizes 9&Up I think maybe to 13

San Leandro:
Nike Lunarglide 2: All purple/green....All white/blue Saw sizes 10 & 10.5: $69.99
Nike Free 3.0 V2: Black/volt I saw only size 9...$49.99
*Worker said they had a bunch of Nike Frees 5.0 v4 grey in a bunch of sizes when the sale started =(

Lucky guy ^^^^ who got the Miles Davis. I want those so bad!!!!

Edit: If anyone goes to Vacaville tomorrow post what they have, also can you post what Colors of Kobes V they have and how much stock they have. Thanks.

Lucky guy ^^^^ who got the Miles Davis. I want those so bad!!!!

Edit: If anyone goes to Vacaville tomorrow post what they have, also can you post what Colors of Kobes V they have and how much stock they have. Thanks.

big thanks for HOHLegend for sure.. need a rep system implemented in this forum for sure..

here are my pickups.. i put it to use..

and tons of apparel.. and yes thats a Lebron 8 Cool Grey you see at the end. it was GS 5Y, $35 after discount, only one left. i asked.

Employees were REALLY LOCKING DOWN on giving any passes out.

big thanks for HOHLegend for sure.. need a rep system implemented in this forum for sure..

here are my pickups.. i put it to use..

and tons of apparel.. and yes thats a Lebron 8 Cool Grey you see at the end. it was GS 5Y, $35 after discount, only one left. i asked.

Employees were REALLY LOCKING DOWN on giving any passes out.

damn on them cool greys.... I need another pair... what outlet is this and where ill do a ship sale tomorrow

damn on them cool greys.... I need another pair... what outlet is this and where ill do a ship sale tomorrow

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Didn't get one from HOHLegend like I thought I was going to, but at least my outlet (Boise) hooked me up with one.

Not a lot there, though... Kobe V Rice for $75 I think, and the black/blue Kobe V for $55... white/black Lebron VII for $80?... lots of Jordan XI Cool Grey Vests for $55... a few of the Stadium Club Jordan Coats for $65 (sizes XXL and XXXL)... that's really about all that was worth anything there today.

Which black/blue Kobe V? Dark Knight?

Didn't get one from HOHLegend like I thought I was going to, but at least my outlet (Boise) hooked me up with one.

Not a lot there, though... Kobe V Rice for $75 I think, and the black/blue Kobe V for $55... white/black Lebron VII for $80?... lots of Jordan XI Cool Grey Vests for $55... a few of the Stadium Club Jordan Coats for $65 (sizes XXL and XXXL)... that's really about all that was worth anything there today.

thanks HOHLegend...got the coupon yesterday...hopefully I have time this weekend to hit up an outlet
wish these coupons worked over the phone

thanks HOHLegend...got the coupon yesterday...hopefully I have time this weekend to hit up an outlet
wish these coupons worked over the phone

Originally Posted by lewi1913

No, I think they are actually the ink/black colorway.  My mistake.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

No, I think they are actually the ink/black colorway.  My mistake.

Originally Posted by mikemagsy

shout out to HOHLegend for coming through with the coupon. appreciate it.
was at san leandro clearance store and these are the only ones worth noting:

kobe V miles davis $69.99

kobe v united we rise $69.99

hyperfuse black/volt almost FSR $59.99
i went there too...black/volt only to size 10.5 and lower..

I got the last two Jordan VIs that they had out for $46 each with the coupon...

Originally Posted by mikemagsy

shout out to HOHLegend for coming through with the coupon. appreciate it.
was at san leandro clearance store and these are the only ones worth noting:

kobe V miles davis $69.99

kobe v united we rise $69.99

hyperfuse black/volt almost FSR $59.99
i went there too...black/volt only to size 10.5 and lower..

I got the last two Jordan VIs that they had out for $46 each with the coupon...

nothing at my outlet worth copping. Didn't want to leave empty handed so i bought some shorts and a pair of jordan 2010 team

nothing at my outlet worth copping. Didn't want to leave empty handed so i bought some shorts and a pair of jordan 2010 team

Been a super busy weekend. But here are my updates.

Thanks HOHLegend. I got your coupon friday afternoon. But I went Thursday morning and got two coupons from employees and used it there. I'm using the coupon i got from you Sunday night @ Ontario if anyone wants to shop me - pm me. I plan on getting there like at 7 15PM *@@.

I went to both Ontario's factory store & Orange's factory store
Ontario was a much better store
I got girlfriend Lebron 8's all star shoes
Got a year's worth of socks
Kobe VI tshirt, some Kobe shorts

The factory store at orange didn't even have kobes - just one CW of hyper dunks. =/

Sister and girlfriend got alot of running shorts and sports bra

We each spent a little over a hundred, and i had 3 other people with me on one coupon who also spent about a 100 buchs each.

Total came out to about 700 bucks

Heres the receipt.

224312_10150176100059355_528889354_6856334_5033105_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom