Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Nice 430. I need to go for a round two. I feel like I didn't get enough.

Anybody in the SOCAL area, im going to the Ontario Nike Factory at 715PM on sunday. If you need the 30% off come shop with me and we'll subtotal

Anybody in the SOCAL area, im going to the Ontario Nike Factory at 715PM on sunday. If you need the 30% off come shop with me and we'll subtotal

big ups to Tjay for hooking me up with the coupons. Thanks again man! He gave me the whole sheet of the coupons so I still have two coupons left to give out if anybody in the 626 area is interested.

I went to Citadel but they didn't really have anything I wanted (they had all black and DD Kobe Vs) so I ended up using the discount on a phone order for some Kobe V rices (home) for $64 shipped. Not bad I guess. Man I wish I was near Viejas since they seem to have a lot of different Kobes and they wouldn't let me apply the coupon over the phone.

big ups to Tjay for hooking me up with the coupons. Thanks again man! He gave me the whole sheet of the coupons so I still have two coupons left to give out if anybody in the 626 area is interested.

I went to Citadel but they didn't really have anything I wanted (they had all black and DD Kobe Vs) so I ended up using the discount on a phone order for some Kobe V rices (home) for $64 shipped. Not bad I guess. Man I wish I was near Viejas since they seem to have a lot of different Kobes and they wouldn't let me apply the coupon over the phone.

Originally Posted by Relley008

Thanks HOHlegend!!!

Viejas Clearance store had a bunch of kobes, my bro and I picked up miles Davis for $29!!! We got a ton of gear too! They had some cool grey lebron 7s along with the wht/blu cw.

WOW so lucky!
pimp.gif

Thanks HOHlegend!!!

Viejas Clearance store had a bunch of kobes, my bro and I picked up miles Davis for $29!!! We got a ton of gear too! They had some cool grey lebron 7s along with the wht/blu cw.

WOW so lucky!
pimp.gif

I wish I could have ran into that KB V collection. With a coupon I wouldn't have been able to resist.

I wish I could have ran into that KB V collection. With a coupon I wouldn't have been able to resist.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

i woulda bought probably 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

i woulda bought probably 3 pairs.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Damn! I'm going monday
laugh.gif

Let you're boy know if there's anything I should keep an eye out
for though. Especially bball kicks.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Damn! I'm going monday
laugh.gif

Let you're boy know if there's anything I should keep an eye out
for though. Especially bball kicks.

Originally Posted by reggie16

Thanks HOHlegend!!!

WOW so lucky!
pimp.gif

man i want some of the vdays...only cw that I slept on and regret...

Originally Posted by reggie16

Thanks HOHlegend!!!

WOW so lucky!
pimp.gif

man i want some of the vdays...only cw that I slept on and regret...

Back
Top Bottom