Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Been a super busy weekend. But here are my updates.

Thanks HOHLegend. I got your coupon friday afternoon. But I went Thursday morning and got two coupons from employees and used it there. I'm using the coupon i got from you Sunday night @ Ontario if anyone wants to shop me - pm me. I plan on getting there like at 7 15PM *@@.

I went to both Ontario's factory store & Orange's factory store
Ontario was a much better store
I got girlfriend Lebron 8's all star shoes
Got a year's worth of socks
Kobe VI tshirt, some Kobe shorts

The factory store at orange didn't even have kobes - just one CW of hyper dunks. =/

Sister and girlfriend got alot of running shorts and sports bra

We each spent a little over a hundred, and i had 3 other people with me on one coupon who also spent about a 100 buchs each.

Total came out to about 700 bucks

Heres the receipt.

224312_10150176100059355_528889354_6856334_5033105_n.jpg

lol @ the receipt! and miami nikeoutlet is the worse ever!!! no kobes, lebrons, no basketball shoes period!!! what a waste of store...

Thanks HOHlegend!

I ended up getting a venemenom shirt and socks! lol...

lol @ the receipt! and miami nikeoutlet is the worse ever!!! no kobes, lebrons, no basketball shoes period!!! what a waste of store...

Thanks HOHlegend!

I ended up getting a venemenom shirt and socks! lol...

Is anyone seeing the KD3 playoff or recently released CWS @ their outlets FSR other than the Orlando outlet posted a few pages back?  I have seen red Tbs and apparently my outlet has blue TBs now, but nothing Thunder colorwayed as far as I know. Thanks in advance.

Is anyone seeing the KD3 playoff or recently released CWS @ their outlets FSR other than the Orlando outlet posted a few pages back?  I have seen red Tbs and apparently my outlet has blue TBs now, but nothing Thunder colorwayed as far as I know. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

eek.gif
DAMN!
that sir...is a long %*+ receipt
laugh.gif

I REALLY wish I had a coupon right about now, but our outlets don't really have too much so it might end up for the best that I don't have one, won't feel compelled to make an unnecessary purchase

Originally Posted by lockdown36

eek.gif
DAMN!
that sir...is a long %*+ receipt
laugh.gif

I REALLY wish I had a coupon right about now, but our outlets don't really have too much so it might end up for the best that I don't have one, won't feel compelled to make an unnecessary purchase

Originally Posted by DWALL12

@lockdown36. Was it the orange location that gave you a F&F coupon?

just came back, they ran out of coupons plus there really nothing worth getting.

just came back, they ran out of coupons plus there really nothing worth getting.

Anyone know if any outlets have any colorways of the LeBron VIII's in a size 14? If they do I was hoping to call and do a phone order but I'm not even sure if nike allows us to do that while using the coupon.

Anyone know if any outlets have any colorways of the LeBron VIII's in a size 14? If they do I was hoping to call and do a phone order but I'm not even sure if nike allows us to do that while using the coupon.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

damn, i had a feeling i should have stopped by thurs.  all i really wanted was shorts and shirts
frown.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

damn, i had a feeling i should have stopped by thurs.  all i really wanted was shorts and shirts
frown.gif

just came back from san ysidro nike factory

nothing really noteworthy except a fsr of coughdrops for 119.99 which come down to $84 before taxes with the 30% off sale

wouldve copped if i had the coupon, i asked about 8 employees if they had any spare ones lying around they all said no and that the store was being stingy with em.. one dude said to ask the cashiers so i asked 2 of the 4 they had at the time and they all said basically the same thing oh well if any of yall go and have a coupon hit me up lol

just came back from san ysidro nike factory

nothing really noteworthy except a fsr of coughdrops for 119.99 which come down to $84 before taxes with the 30% off sale

wouldve copped if i had the coupon, i asked about 8 employees if they had any spare ones lying around they all said no and that the store was being stingy with em.. one dude said to ask the cashiers so i asked 2 of the 4 they had at the time and they all said basically the same thing oh well if any of yall go and have a coupon hit me up lol

Thanks HOHlegend!!!

Viejas Clearance store had a bunch of kobes, my bro and I picked up miles Davis for $29!!! We got a ton of gear too! They had some cool grey lebron 7s along with the wht/blu cw.

Thanks HOHlegend!!!

Viejas Clearance store had a bunch of kobes, my bro and I picked up miles Davis for $29!!! We got a ton of gear too! They had some cool grey lebron 7s along with the wht/blu cw.

I think I'm done... This weekend was dumb crazy.

Here's what I ended up with:

- Green Half cents (x2)
- Jordan 1 DMP Bulls/Celtics Pack (x3) 
- Kobe V Miles Davis (x4)
- Kobe V Inks
- Bo Jackson Trainer 1's
- Womens Air Max 24/7
- GS Flint 13 (x2)
- GS Lebron Cool Grey
- GS Air Jordan 2010

Those are just the kicks... Also picked up a grip of Nike gear and a bunch of other stuff I picked up for others.

I pretty much snapped this weekend and there's still one day left. I think I'm done for real tho, Nike can keep the rest of their stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I think I'm done... This weekend was dumb crazy.

Here's what I ended up with:

- Green Half cents (x2)
- Jordan 1 DMP Bulls/Celtics Pack (x3) 
- Kobe V Miles Davis (x4)
- Kobe V Inks
- Bo Jackson Trainer 1's
- Womens Air Max 24/7
- GS Flint 13 (x2)
- GS Lebron Cool Grey
- GS Air Jordan 2010

Those are just the kicks... Also picked up a grip of Nike gear and a bunch of other stuff I picked up for others.

I pretty much snapped this weekend and there's still one day left. I think I'm done for real tho, Nike can keep the rest of their stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom