{{OFFICIAL}} NIKE RETRO OR RE-RETRO THESE VOL.1

honestly there are lot of heat here but I rather try anc cop the OG pairs because the era makes the shoe slightly more interesting and a lot more exclusive,no offense but I wanna break necks when rockin some neon uptempos not look like I stood in line last week end jus like everyone else, jus my opinion

Originally Posted by air max one

AIR MAX DELUXE (don't cheap out on the air unit nike)
104220-001.gif

amen...nike should defiently retro the air max deluxe....one of the best runners they ever made imo...the grasshoppers will always be classics...i wish my pair was ina lil better condition.....does any got some pics of the teal wit the zigzag design on the side( kinda reminds me of the design that kid chose for those charity aj1's) or the yellow ones wit that design

CharmCityKid wrote:
GMDx3 wrote:
679083-001.jpg

2lbyijs.jpg

2mfxcom.jpg

2v99gsz.jpg

-
eek.gif
damn, your post hurts my heart. a used to be in love with Huarachesback in the day. those IX's i tried to cop but couldnt i hate the day i passed on those, hell, i even came across a bunch in a Nike outlet and passedagian. i still to this day randomly look for a pair but cant find them anywhere and id pay almost anything today......i keep waiting for a pair to pop up onvintagekicks, my guess is ill have to find a pair on one of those asian websites
nerd.gif
someone help me out....

- my contribution to the thread?

b453528ce87a67c1dbfe494568e9fe08eff43c9.pjpg

750154e864d74f600b1a7198cf9081830716cef.pjpg

- yeah i know, i posted these a month ago....but still....

2fd16a440f799915436995795bd0a90f5df74d1c.jpg

its about time we get a retro of these nike air flight ones....one of the sickest bball kicks ever imo.....they were the original penny sig shoe.....iremeber back in the day they had this ill commercail with penny on this game show...if anyone has the commercail feel free to post it

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

nike please re-release these in no particular order

Not big on trainers in general...... that colorway however, i would cop.

I'd love to see the Big Flyers one last time. Any decent black colorway would do.

Tuned forces were also a great performer. ... Nike killed off tuned air in their hoops shoes too soon.

yea boy u know what it is....ig flyers and tuned forces...all black and mesh big flyers and black and red tuned's

Originally Posted by dbff

If any of these were to release next year (especially the last pair), I probably wouldn't be able to contain my happiness.
glasses.gif

2007101478671097.jpg

20071786352393.jpg

Please shoe God's!!

Also, that was my picture of the AM96's a few pages back outside on the deck
wink.gif
. Would LOVEEEE to see those again, I'm afraid of wearing my OG's!

Back
Top Bottom